Alton Towers General Discussion

themeparkmad

Whilst I don't fully know Liam, I'd guess that around Christmas time they're slightly reduced, so that might make it more worthwhile. Other than that, I wouldn't think there's a 'best time' to buy one. :blush:Also, whilst I don't have any figures, as of yesterday, the positions of the greatest roller coaster are unchanged since Fred's post, but Th13teen has been on a big rise (probably due to the FB push that there's been).My personal rankings, after my visit yesterday:Nemesis Th13teenAir OblivionRita:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest it was probbably fixed that Thirteen wouldn't lose, after all it would be embarrassing for the park.

It openly was fixed for 13 not to lose, they gave away extra tickets to people who voted for 13 at 13.13hrs on the 13th. Basically buying 13 votes to save face.

It openly was fixed for 13 not to lose, they gave away extra tickets to people who voted for 13 at 13.13hrs on the 13th. Basically buying 13 votes to save face.

Which at the time, thirteen was already ahead, and it made no difference whatsoever to the overall percentage points :D.It had the potential to cause mayhem to these polls, but infact very very few people voted for it. Erk.

There was a staff member called Katie working on Rita two days ago, and she was the ultimate in what an Alton towers staff member should be, she was openly speaking to guests and happy to talk about what she wants to do in the future of ALTON TOWERS, she wanted to progress and thats what I feel Alton towers need and if they are not carefull they will lose someone like her, she thoroughly deserves to be in a higher position than ride attendant!

I once went to Alton, a few years ago, when I was stressed, and sunbathed and read in the lower parts of the gardens for around 3 hours. It's a beautiful and remarkably tranquil environment. Indeed, I would suggest that in no other theme park are there such vast areas of tranquility and peace. Some parks do have long, winding pathways (Efteling, for example) - but not with such few guests as the Gardens at Alton Towers.They wouldn't mind one bit. Take a picnic if you go to the Gardens - but even sitting in Corner Coffee is pretty pleasant!:)