Kobra

• 1 month later...

It can very per ride. There is normally a set area on the ride that it will hit the top, but sometimes the ride (edge included) will do something odd as in not go over the hill when it should of, and go back the other way, if that is the case the set of seats might be COMPLETELY different when it goes to the other side!

• 2 weeks later...

Basically, the ride manufacturer was called in, to do some repairs on the track and also to try and prevent the ride from valleying over the camel back on the Lorikeet's side.They ended up putting new wheels on the Gondola, which unfortunately has slowed the ride down quite a bit, ride doesn't reach the top anymore, literally no feeling of weightlessness on the camel back. :P

Did Edge at Paulton's Park have many of these problems, Surely Zamperla should solve the problem soon, rather than creating more! now that the Gondola has different wheels, it seems to have too much track friction and is not reaching the top of the two towers and goes over the airtime hill slower. I'm sure they will get it sorted soon though; being as it is a major ride.

Did Edge at Paulton's Park have many of these problems, Surely Zamperla should solve the problem soon, rather than creating more! now that the Gondola has different wheels, it seems to have too much track friction and is not reaching the top of the two towers and goes over the airtime hill slower. I'm sure they will get it sorted soon though; being as it is a major ride.

Edge has had a few problems but no where near as bad as Kobra! Edge has stopped on the wrong side 3 times this year so far. Edge also rarely faults, it will do a silly cant find home fault where it goes back and forth for a minute trying to find the sensor. It does this approx once every 1-2 weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! :P that it not as much as I expected, being as most major rollercoasters now cost around £10M or over & that some flat rides can be quite expensive now. (I know A Mega Disk' O coaster is not A Rollercoaster.)So if a Mega Disk' O is that much, then how expensive are the smaller ones and other Zamperla rides e.g Rockin' Tug and Air Race? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...