Thorpe Park Meetup - Sunday 30th May 2010

Marc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm backing Marc up here. I know lots of our younger members get on with Rich but the admin team have taken the decision that from now on, banned members are not invited.

Sorry that I am a bit late to the party, but I also back up these guys. It was a team decision, for the good of the Meetups.

So what, if you see Rich will you run? It's silly that you think you can stop someone seeing people.Majority of people attending will want to see Rich, those who want to see him will, and if that affectively means we can't be anywhere near you then so be it.

Seconded, I'm sorry but this is stupid no offence to the admins but really? Rich has friends of here by bascially banning him from the meeting you taking his right to see his friends away. If thats your attitude then I don't want any part of this forum and besides why you banned him is discimination. I'm sorry but piss off.

So what, if you see Rich will you run? It's silly that you think you can stop someone seeing people.

Not the case atall, we are well aware we are not able to stop anyone seeing anyone, and we are not trying to do this.

Majority of people attending will want to see Rich, those who want to see him will, and if that affectively means we can't be anywhere near you then so be it.

That is up to them.

Seconded, I'm sorry but this is stupid no offence to the admins but really? Rich has friends of here by bascially banning him from the meeting you taking his right to see his friends away.

As said, we cant stop any members attending the park, we have kindly asked banned members do not attend the mania hub events.

If thats your attitude then I don't want any part of this forum and besides why you banned him is discimination

Thats up to you, we are not in the position to discuss the reasons behind peoples bans to anyone on here, its not fair on any member in question. I'm intrested to see why you think this is discrimination, as a forum and community we have a legal obligation to do what we feel is best to protect members and visitors of the site.