THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Can imagine so, plus Air doesn't have oil dripping off everywhere... That's the main issue for Colossus...You can always tell with UK construction topics when boredom sets in... Complaining about the colour... I can't wait for the inevitable trim picture to turn up and make everyone angry...

You're going to give me nightmares...But anyway, I'm so impatiently waiting for some track to go up! Really can't wait... Wish I was the patient type! Anyway, I suppose Thorpe might of thought of having dark track is maybe on Fright Nights it's harder to see the track, so it'll almost look like it's not there so it gives the illusion that you're really riding an alien? I could be over analysing though... But in daylight, whatever colour you choose is going to be visible and grey and black is a perfectly sensible colour for this project. There's only going to be two black coloured coasters at Thorpe, could be worse! :rolleyes: As it stands anyway... Posted Image

Today I'm pretty sure nothing was going on, there was nothing mobile, and no workers there that I saw, but you can tell that the landscaping is coming along, there was a few idol diggers around the site.you get a really good view from riding Flying Fish, if you sit on the right hand side :)I tried to get a view on camera but this is as much as I could get:Posted Image