ERT Nemesis Inferno 10th Birthday Celebration

AJ

Frankie & Bennies was left off this time because we ate there last time at Thorpe Park - so it's to spice things up.

Crown Carvery you say Ian? I will make sure that is an option next time we have a TP meet after MOS. As I didn't know about it it wasn't an option.

The Harvester if it is chosen (which is likely at the moment as it has 6 votes more than all the others which are on equal footing with only a few more people left to vote) Will be the one that is in Staines. If your driving just park up where you would normally for Frankie & Bennies/ Nandos and it is located in the pedestrian road where all the shops are :D

Now if it was a Crown Carvery it would be a different matter

Crown Carvery you say Ian?

Ian and I have now become one :ninja:

Harvester is cool with me. Not the best, but at least there is the free salad to keep me happy. I have discovered that Nando's is bearable, so in the future I won't refuse to go there.

Ah crap - I wasn't reading properly - I saw the avatar and immediately thought Ian - my apologies

On another note - I have 3 spaces in the car at 9am from Staines station. If you want the car and not the bus please contact me and make sure your there at 9 ^_^