The TPM Quiz 2.0

Sidders

Glad you enjoyed it Josh! Like you say, it's a shame there couldn't be more of you but some have work, many are at Thorpe; I'm sure I'll get the rest of the answers in he coming days! :)

Just so you all know, I can't give you your scores on this round until everyone has either finished or the week grace period after the quiz to get PM answers in is over. This is because everyone's answers affects a lot of other people's answers, being that points are shared, etc. You'll receive the results when I work them out on Saturday, August 10th.

Really enjoyed tonight guys, glad you lot did too. Looking into variations of this quiz and ways to improve it already. :)

Sidders

And now that everyone (including those with concessions) have completed Round 3 - the Picture Round - I can officially reveal the scores!

coastercameron98: 65.0

coastergod: 60.0

Coaster Jamie: 74.0

Cornflakes: 88.0

Dan9: 93.0

EC!: 93.0

Frog-Tastic98: 0.0 (No answers submitted)

Han30: 69.0

Holly: 0.0 (No answers submitted)

James_C: 70.0

James & Co.: 80.0

JoshC.: 83.0

J.S217: 81.0

Luke_A: 90.0

Peaj: 77.0

Phill Pritchard: 72.0

pluk: 84.0

MohammedAli: 0.0 (No answers submitted)

MarkC: 66.0

Matt Creek: 42.0

Mr. Fish: 44.0

R1C4Y: 85.0

scarycoasterboy: 90.0

stretchy: 79.0

Tiddlywinks: 0.0 (No answers submitted)

Topsyturvy15: 52.0

Quiz Average: 62.7/103

Huge thanks to all who took part in this round. And best of luck to those taking on the challenging fourth round! :D Remember, you only need to provide one answer per question, but you will share the points available for each answer if you can't pick a Unique answer! It's all about those Unique answers!

Sidders :)

Excellent efforts for the last round of the quiz, guys! Some really really good answers and I can tell a lot of you made great use of the internet! Do to the nature of the scoring system, please give me a couple of days to draw up a spreadsheet to display your answers, as well as complete the overall score table for the four rounds. As for now, I can reveal who's leading after three rounds only, that's the Thorpe Park Round, the Records Round, and the Picture Round.

Dan9: 136.2

scarycoasterboy: 131.5

EC!: 128.2

Peaj: 128.1

Cornflakes: 126.1

JoshC.: 123.4

James_C: 113.1

Coaster Jamie: 112.8

J.S217: 112.7

pluk: 109.6

= Phill Pritchard: 105.8

= R1C4Y: 105.8

MarkC: 103.4

James & Co.: 97.9

coastergod: 92.7

coastercameron98: 88.8

Matt Creek: 87.2

Han30: 84.9

stretchy: 79.7

Topsyturvy15: 65.1

Mr. Fish: 59.2

Holly: 34.6*

Tiddlywinks: 25.9**

MohammedAli: 12.1**

Frog-Tastic98: 10.3**

*Did not complete Round 3

**Did not complete Round 2, 3

Oooh scarycoasterboy has lost the lead to Dan9! Exciting times! :P

*cough* I was first this point last round scarycoasterboy was 3rd, it's jus I've slipped 3 spaces. *cough*

But on a serious note thanks for the quiz it's been fun and has provided something different to what we have on here

Surprised certain other people are not further up the board to be honest (no offence) just a bit shocked I am where I am and other people who don't scream out the knowledge have come quite far up!

Ooh, it is quite close at the top really, as the final round could throw up some serious twists and turns for the points. That Records Round looks to have cost me quite a bit; shoulda done me homework! :P

Looking forward to the final result! :)

Oh yes Josh! The Multiple Choice Round has changed quite a bit of that board! It's not over yet!