Six Flags Great America

Benin

For me, it's just so difficult to visualise how this thing will actually look when it's built.

These different renderings just aren't helping me get a 'feel' for what the coaster will look like as a whole; what the finished product will look like. It's a case of wait and see for me; this thing could end up looking great, or looking like someone's barfed up a mixture of wood and steel and hoped for the best.

I think from now on I'm calling this a Hybrid because lets face it, it is in no way a full blood woodie, as there is copious amounts of steel involved with the track and now this lift structure, I don't think I can call it anything other then a hybrid, but then I wouldn't be surprised TraX, with the momentum RMC is gaining at the moment I would be shocked if merlin hasn't looked at them.

• 2 months later...

The immelman or whatever in the last picture looks hideous. I could make something nicer out of match sticks and pritt stick.

I really liked the look of medusa, outlaw run and the new texas giant, but Goliath in particular has left me in doubt. It looks so grid like, all the inversions have no swerves leading up to it and honestly it looks so simple and dully designed the creator must have opened up RCT3 and been like 'Maek me dis layowt plx'.

Honestly its a real let down to the company. I would still like to see an RMC in the UK but one similar to Goliath would make me cry rather then make me jump for joy.

Implying that wooden coasters can't be smooth without a steel topper track?

No, hence if you looked I said smoother, every woodie I have been on including wodan has had a rough kick to it, topper tracks are meant to get rid of that.