Thorpe Park Trip Reports

• 2 weeks later...

Thorpe was good yesterday. Back has been killed from teacup 12, stupidly fast made us all nearly throw up. It was my 15th birthday to apparently! Stealth was cool, nemesis was cooler. Slammer was also good xD

MARC IN THORPE PARK TRIP SHOCKERSo people celebrate mental ages too now do they?Love you really :)

It will be very busy, well today there was 14,000 people in the park and according to the boards, 5 rides had queue times over 99 mins.And I don't wanna sound like a idiot or anything and its cool people are making an effort to get photo's of Dylan and that, but do we really need as many photos as we are getting of it!? Its a muddy area with some Portacabins, and some JCB's with a few concrete rings. I thought we were all rollercoaster fanboys, not JCB fanboys. Surely the photo updates aren't gonna be remotely interesting for a good few months yet.In other news fairly good day today, was quite a lol. Did Loggers 3 times, Stealth front row, Vortex, Quantum, the usually small crappy rides. The Colossus nets are hidious but I still think they would look good with greenery.

Sunday was fun. Stealthage 3 times, and 2 front rows. Yays. And the queue was moving really fast, the attendants were doing a really great job of keeping the queues to a 45 minute maximum.Colossus didn't hurt, and so was therefore what you call 'fun'. I still havn't ridden Rush this year, and Vortex actually gave me an ok ride. Most of Rumbas effects are now working, including something very, very odd in the tunnel.

It will be very busy, well today there was 14,000 people in the park and according to the boards, 5 rides had queue times over 99 mins.

I know it's differnt obv. but I went to chessington today, and it's the last week, 20 mins max for everything... all day. I am also going to thorpe on friday too (Y) so we'll see, lol

Luckily Cwoa isn't that busy at the moment which is great for staff, great for guests. I think the longest queues for the day were at Vampire, I know that Fury's was about 10 minutes for most of the day.. Oh sorry this is the Thorpe Park trip report sub-forumHAHA 99 MINUTE QUEUES FOR AT LEAST FIVE OF THE RIDES. LOLOLOLOLOLOLSorry, but it is rather funny how Thorpe is always proclaimed as amazing when it has all these closed rides and stupidly long queues. Still whatever floats your boat as you visit for the 100th time this season. :)

You should have done.. I'd have done shout-outs and sung I HAD A LITTLE SONG FOR YOU down the PA. Anyway 3 times isn't that bad, I've known people to ride that about 10 times in a row and today some man went on Truckers 5 times in a row... WHAT THE HELL!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I went to thorpe at the weekend, and despite the horid weather, and many rides, Tidal Wave, Slammer, Inferno and Stealth being closed, we still had a great time. Many of the rides did open later on, I really enjoyed Time Voyager, we went on it twice and second time I got soaked. as for the music situation, the main themes were broken, the soundtrack was made up of music from Pirates 4d, Rumba rapids and the Entrance that got a bit boring after a while.all in all, I had a nice day

Forgot to post, but went to Thorpe last Wednesday, with dj olly c and it was a great day.The queues for most rides where about 45 minutes, but we put this down to the fact that the weather was supposed to rain all dry, however there was a small downpour in the morning, didn't get wet that much though.Stealth queue was seriously about twenty minutes all day. When going over the top hat, when I just got to the park in the morning, to see that I had been waiting in the single rider queue longer than the main queue was, was a bit of a bugger!!Overall though, great day, 3 times on both rush and Stealth!