Feedback of the Site

Cringle

I'm sorry if I am being a pain, but when/ will the alton towers, chessington mania sites be working.I know this question was already asked some posts back by someone else but it just seems nothing is happening even though it might be. thanks.

I was told that Alton Towers Mania and Chessington Mania were meant to open years ago.Apparently, When the new site for Mania Hub is launched. Work will be done on the Alton Towers Mania and Chessington Mania.(If I can remember from a while back).I would just stick with Thorpe Park Mania for the moment.Don't forget that Mania Chat has only been recently launched.The Admin staff are probably busy enough with Thorpe Park Mania aswell as a job, social life, education etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Its indeed nice to look back at the past, although id somewhat disagree they were the better days but all are entitled to their own opinions !And looking to the future, we are in the stages of planning the new TPM so if you have anything you would like to see, please let us know =]

• 1 month later...

In the Thorpe Park Event Timeline pagehttp://www.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/page/timelineThe text below is incorrect saying that Pirates 4D is still playing today. Its not much but its still wrong. :P1999 - Tussauds added the first attraction, Pirates 4D near Wicked Witch’s Haunt. The film is still playing today.Hope it helps ;) also LUV the website ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Can you tell us what parts about the new one you dont like please? Is it the skin (looks), how it works?What parts are you finding confusing? We have upgraded to the latest forum software, whilst there are a few changes its generally the same as before, with new software we have created a new skin. The new skin fits in better with "Mania Hub" style, where as the old one was primarily designed for only Thorpe Park mania in mind, with no consideration of CWOA and Alton Mania.

Invision 3 wasn't the most easiest thing to skin, so it's not perfect atm. I agree it kinda looks 'heavy' atm as we've switched to purple for quite a few headers, I'll try make it lighter. Also currently working on redesigning the posts to look a bit more lighter. (I'm not back, I'm just helping these guys btw).