Feedback of the Site

Cringle

Oh get you Vig! :(I remember when Holly did this 2 years running, a few problems arised from it... I guess the problems were removed so it might work now, but not taking it from you Holly, I would like it offically done say by the Admin Team so it's "Offical" and not done by members. Holly you did a fantastic job though! <3 x

Pretty much the same type of awards as we used to do but probably scrap the most annoying member, it doesn't make that person best happy... *cough* themeparkbloke *cough*So yeh nominations like... Best new member, Best old member, friendliest member, most active member, least annoying member, most sarcastic member (maybe), most helpful member etcThen you can do awards for rides like best ride of 2010, worst ride of 2010 (personally I'd use the bigger rides and not place like Rocky Express as this) etc

Well there's.....- Best Member (Obvious one really, who's been the best person over the year)- Best Newcomer (The person who since the start of the year has made the best/biggest impact)- Best Team Member (The Team Member who does everything and anything to make it all work)- Worst Team Member (As in the Team Member who doesn't exactly do a lot for the site/forum)- Attention Whore Award (The one who posts just to get attention or to cause some form of controversy)- Spammer Award (The one who never posts anything substantial)- Geekiest Member (The one who knows everything)- Most Predictable Member (Everyone knows what's coming when this person posts be it good or bad)- Most Enthusiastic (The one who enjoys rides and parks the most rain or shine)- Best Looking Member (Boys and Girls)Just a few to start you off with, but I suggest for this month we have nominations and then in December go for the voting rounds...

Can we add Biggest Fanboy onto the list then instead?Though after seeing some people's reactions to nominations on other forums for certain awards, I can now understand the lack of wanting negativity... Some people just can't enjoy a laugh...

I don't think it's funny being told people find you the most annoying member, or the worst member on a forum. It's more humiliating then anything.As for Fanboy, is there any point, I can name the winners now. Marc would be biggest Thorpe fanboy (close tie with Ricky), Themeparkmad would win biggest Chessington fanboy etc :(

Evidently it's what people actually find offensive...Evidently some people take the internet way too seriously as well... May as well not have bothered suggesting it because what if people don't win and it hurts their little hearts? :( Some people need to lighten up and realise that these would NOT be serious and are for fun... If you took offense to being called a 'goon', 'credit whore' or 'fanboy' (as per the other site), then you need to look at yourself and think why you're taking it so seriously...

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, something I've been wondering...How come not all posts count towards to grand total? According to my profile I have 900 (now 901) posts, yet I have fewer than that on the left there...Off Topic posts don't count I assume, I wish to know why (because I'm bored and have nothing better to do)...