Online Queue Time Lists

Zach

As you may have worked out from my name, I code stuff for the internet. One such thing that I made, is Theme Park Queue Times, which provides live queue time data for 11 parks around the world(more are being added). You might ask, what is the point, considering all of the parks already have apps, however these apps only display queue times within the park, my website allows you to view queue times anywhere. The site also has some interesting graphs and statistics on each ride, and I am adding more features every day. I hope you find it useful, feel free to make suggestions as to how I can improve it.

Park list

• Alton towers
  • Thorpe park
  • Chessington
  • Disneyland Paris
  • Epcot
  • Magic Kingdom
  • Hollywood Studios
  • Animal Kingdom
  • Parc Asterix
  • Silver Dollar City
  • Liseberg
  • Gardaland
  • Walibi
  • Hersheypark
  • PortAventura
  • ...More coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really understand how you do this, but it's fantastic! Thursday's the day to go then, who'd have though? I always felt Tues and Weds were quietest.

The only (unavoidable) problem is the source queue time data, which from Thorpe is often shockingly bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I quite enjoy it - look at the difference of average queue times between a busier Alton Towers on a weekday and Thorpe Park. Thorpe queues are almost double the length on average!

Tis interesting and will paint a rather cool picture once you have a lot of data - that's if the parks themselves dont change the code or whatever.

I quite enjoy it - look at the difference of average queue times between a busier Alton Towers on a weekday and Thorpe Park. Thorpe queues are almost double the length on average!

Tis interesting and will paint a rather cool picture once you have a lot of data - that's if the parks themselves dont change the code or whatever.

What features and statistics would you be interested in seeing?

• 5 months later...

hi.

thanks for posting this website

it's 1 of my hobbies.. observing the parks and their queue times, even though I'm not actually their. (not sure why, it just is). so I've totally been having fun with this!

just a few observations (I hope you don't mind?)

I noticed in the magic kingdom area, their is no information about the tomorrowland transet authority which led me to believe the ride had been removed. but I checked wikipedia and it is still their

also in silver dollar city, it says a lot of them were updated 45 years ago. (that's weird!) and quite hard to believe. chessington wasn't even a theme park 45 years ago

could some more parks be aded?

I'd like to see aditions of universal orlando and island of adventure, and also seaworld orlando

hope you understand all I'm doing is giving feeback on your site. not saying you did a terrible job (far from it!). I love the site

• 2 weeks later...

Just to gauge interest, how many of you would be interested in a text message service for queue times within the park. You would enter your phone number + carrier at the start of the day, then you would receive queue times for all rides every 10 mins (you could change the frequency) as an SMS message. You would be automatically unsubscribed at the end of the day. The service would be entirely free, and the following carriers would be supported (UK only): O2, Orange, T-mobile and Vodafone. It wouldn't cost me anything to add either :D.

Good idea, but the use of 3 letter abbreviations mean you have to be fairly familiar with the park to work out what everything is. It also means Storm in a Teacup and Storm Surge have the same 3 letter code, though Storm Surge gets such long queues it's not too hard to work out which is which!

On the main site there are a few issues with some of the parks too - the various Seaworld & Busch parks include things like shops, lockers and toilets, which makes it harder to find the useful data.  The Epcot list would benefit from a reduction in-ride attractions too.

• 2 weeks later...