Thorpe music

Hunter

Question

I really want the Canada creek music from a few years ago to come back, I remember it being played in 2013 last... The copies of songs, like nichelback and songs like these boots are made for walking.

I don't like the music that was played last year :(

Yeah the playlist needs to return, it created a great atmosphere IMO and the new "theme" is dull and boring.

Yeah the playlist needs to return, it created a great atmosphere IMO and the new "theme" is dull and boring.

No it doesn't (in my juvenile opinion). While that playlist just created a right racket within the area, the one we hear today is perfect for the setting. Sort of reminds me of Frontierland...but in the UK. :)

Baptism by Charlie Clouser from Saw (to you james)

Thank you so much! I really think the Charlie Clouser themes really set the atmosphere around the lost city on fright nights. I just wish they had more atmospheric music playing across the whole park.

I don't remember the music from 2013, however some more atmospheric and creepy music park aide would be nice. I would also like to change the ride themes back to what they were a couple of years ago for fright nights, as the current ones seem more uplifting than anything and the director's voice ruins the themes on some of the rides.