Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that artwork from Warhammer 40k?

I don't understand people who make fake posters or whatever and pretend it's official... Are these sites THAT desperate for hits?

I actually got into a 3 year feud with someone over this matter. They said they just did it to show their digital art skills and that it was fine to claim what they made was authentic becuase it wasn't hurting anyone. I disagreed. 

Latest construction update now up at the usual place, although I expect many of you have already seen during FN visits the progress made :).

Building is certainly taking shape, but how have we got to October and still not really have the first clue as to what's going inside?! Bravo, Thorpe :lol:.

2016oct15construction1.jpg

That's a very tall maintenance door.

Here is that same door looking back from the direction of the door, you can even see the little doors and the double doors at the end.

X21b9As.jpg

I was at thorpe yesterday, can confirm them end of the line hoodies have nothing to do with WC16 and are in completely different sections to the WC16 shirts (which were pretty cool).. these hoodies are just called 'slogan hoodies'. I even saw people wearing them!! :-)

I have corrected the post. I am sorry for the amount of speculative posts that admins have been doing recently. I am not too sure why some are posting information that is either unconfirmed or plainly not true, but in the future I assure all of you that TPC will be more informative. (None of the posts have been by me haha)