Funfair Rides

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to be terrible on rides - even Monkey Swinger (when it was Billys Whizzer) made me feel ill for about 3 hours. I have, however since discovered amazing anti-sickness tablets so am pretty much fine on most things - though Time Machine at Adventure Island made me close to being sick :bad:

• 4 weeks later...

As per my Facebook status yesterday - Rock Rage was down on Southsea seafront (I was 99% certain it was Rock Rage when seeing them set up from a far during the week but couldn't be sure as they normally advertise when Rock Rage is in attendance) - anyway, we missed the cheap rides on Friday (99p! Bit different to Winter Wonderland ;) ) - went down yesterday and it was £3, but I had to chicken out, getting too old for the spinny churny vommy rides. It does fascinate me to watch though :wub:

As per my Facebook status yesterday - Rock Rage was down on Southsea seafront (I was 99% certain it was Rock Rage when seeing them set up from a far during the week but couldn't be sure as they normally advertise when Rock Rage is in attendance) - anyway, we missed the cheap rides on Friday (99p! Bit different to Winter Wonderland ;) ) - went down yesterday and it was £3, but I had to chicken out, getting too old for the spinny churny vommy rides. It does fascinate me to watch though :wub:

You wouldn't have missed out on the price that much, cheap day Friday it was still £2.50! Gave a great ride though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didnt know if anyone had seen this but this is the brand new Pegasus 16 made by technical park which is travelling in Germany! Looks bloody awesome! :)

That really does look good... I've been on one down Plymouth the same layout of seats which also rock when unlocked, but on a pendulum like vortex but goes 360 all the way round... Looked so good and was having pretty long lines, then just as I got on there was a big queue so had a really short ride and was left really underwhelmed and disappointed!