Fright Nights 2015

spoon

Just had an "educational" (advertise all the events and rides at the park) talk which turned out to be much more interesting than I first thought! Containment spoilers below

he went on basically explaining the concept of containment and explaining what we already know about the idea of playing with your fears and having to escape.

But those might remember in advertising the statement "failing to escape might make your fright night experience worse than ever" or some thing along those lines I can't remember what it actually said but yolo swag doot that will do.

The guy taking our talk revealed that if your group fails to escape in the given time you will be marked with UV paint and for the remainder of the evening the roaming actors will specifically target and terrorise those with said markings upon them.

Exciting concept! Reminds me of the neat passing trick with the certificates but this sound a hell of a lot more cool!

Staff preview is tonight! Big Top tents are still not connected in anyway and still all looks a bit shabby and all over the place on the outside but I'm sure it will be a quality attraction. Could see smoke and effects being tested with smoke piling out out of entrances and exits. Think that's all I really have to report I only have a few pictures to put up when I'm home James39 has covered most! :)

Just had an "educational" (advertise all the events and rides at the park) talk which turned out to be much more interesting than I first thought! Containment spoilers below

he went on basically explaining the concept of containment and explaining what we already know about the idea of playing with your fears and having to escape.

But those might remember in advertising the statement "failing to escape might make your fright night experience worse than ever" or some thing along those lines I can't remember what it actually said but yolo swag doot that will do.

The guy taking our talk revealed that if your group fails to escape in the given time you will be marked with UV paint and for the remainder of the evening the roaming actors will specifically target and terrorise those with said markings upon them.

Exciting concept! Reminds me of the neat passing trick with the certificates but this sound a hell of a lot more cool!

Staff preview is tonight! Big Top tents are still not connected in anyway and still all looks a bit shabby and all over the place on the outside but I'm sure it will be a quality attraction. Could see smoke and effects being tested with smoke piling out out of entrances and exits. Think that's all I really have to report I only have a few pictures to put up when I'm home James39 has covered most! :)

to do with the containment spoilers..as soon as I heard that in the video I immediately thought of something along them lines!! so excited thats happening, definitely booking tickets for tomorrow :-)

An email reminder just came through:

The event starts from 6:00pm with an exciting show that you will not want to miss.The island changes after dark and with access to rides in the dark (limited availability), attractions and live events we can't wait to see you all!