Fright Nights 2015

spoon

Meh I just thought it was the director theme last year with all the audio clips for rides themed around the director and this year it was all about the ring leader? Correct me if I'm wrong! :) I just thought it looked odd especially as studio 13 does not exist anymore and that was generally the promo image for studio 13! but that's just me being weird probably

Anyways 10th and 11th anyone?

This sunday is good!

So Katie horror Hopkins is the star of containment. This is the scariest thing that they could think of. Wow Thorpe park wow

Just saw this on Twitter from someone who works for Buzzfeed...

14ifnfp.png

It's captioned 'Katie Hopkins at Thorpe Park FRIGHT NIGHTS'

This article just popped up too http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/bizarre/katie-hopkins-costume-fright-night-horror-882005.html

Was on park for a few hours this afternoon, everything was walk-on which was great.

The ride area music around the park was as normal but Stealth, Colossus and Nemesis were all playing fright night music in the stations already! Sounds good, creepy circus music with the ring leader making a loud sinister announcement as each train dispatches, related to the ride. The actual music was the same for each ride. Sounds a bit like the Chessington Halloween music but creepier.

Fright night music also playing around lost city flats different to the coaster station music but rest of park was normal music so a weird mix today!

There was a bit of effort with park theming with some big plastic pumpkins around calypso bbq area and also a nice big scarecrow with pumpkin head there too, being painted by the landscape team this afternoon. The wishing well there has bones inside, but random as not many people look in there!

Saw a prop for containment outside which gives a big hint to what is inside, confirmed by the queue host for IAC who I was chatting to about it! I'll keep that quiet for now though. Containment signage was there ready to be put up too.

Got some pics on my iPhone, how do u download them to forum, sorry can't seem to do it! Doh!

Looking promising for fright nights! Can't wait!

There was a bit of effort with park theming with some big plastic pumpkins around calypso bbq area and also a nice big scarecrow with pumpkin head there too, being painted by the landscape team this afternoon. The wishing well there has bones inside, but random as not many people look in there!

Saw a prop for containment outside which gives a big hint to what is inside, confirmed by the queue host for IAC who I was chatting to about it! I'll keep that quiet for now though. Containment signage was there ready to be put up too.

Got some pics on my iPhone, how do u download them to forum, sorry can't seem to do it! Doh!

That sounds much better than last year's parkwide theming already, great to see that they are at least doing something.

The easiest way to upload pictures to a forum is to upload them to an image host such as Photobucket, then copy the IMG code and paste it into the forum.

I'm still not really satisfied with the whole Circus theme though. This is supposed to be a twisted movie studio! Since when were Lionsgate involved with circuses??? (apart from CITW with clowns involved) :wacko:

But it's not a twisted movie studio this year. Instead, they're going with a park wide carnival theme, and the other mazes are sideshows or something I guess.

The Katie Hopkins thing sounds ludicrous though.