Fright Nights 2015

spoon

^^ I noticed this too!

Though it was a tad lazy tbh, couldn't have taken much effort to think of a new name for the new overall theme but that said there are still a lot of movie based mazes :P

On a different note I'll be there on the 10th and 16th :) cannot wait :)

I might have to come look after you so you don't get scared ;)

I'll be going when I want to go.  [/Rebel]

As for Face it Alone selling out for Saturday, that's good to hear!  I assume it's partially down to large numbers from the TTSP meet, but it's still good to see that it's popular enough to be selling out (first time I think a FiA has actually sold out I believe?).

I feel like I may be okay :')

Yeah even if she did get scared she will be going with me. So the person looking after will be me not you okeh. Brave it alone next Friday Rubae.

I'll be going when I want to go.  [/Rebel]

As for Face it Alone selling out for Saturday, that's good to hear!  I assume it's partially down to large numbers from the TTSP meet, but it's still good to see that it's popular enough to be selling out (first time I think a FiA has actually sold out I believe?).

Meh it's all down to the TTSP meet other than that apparently brave it alone is very low numbers again. I'm doing my first brave it alone Friday because of this I'm honestly nervous but actually can't wait to experience one of the mazes alone.

See if as I haven't got a reply from Thorpe's Instagram team, I'll try here:

So I have a premium pass and I'm hoping to take a friend to FN this Sunday. She, however, does not have a pass, and I was wondering if I could use the 'share the fun' vouchers where it only costs a tenner to get in. Will there be an extra cost due to the event or are they not valid at all?

See if as I haven't got a reply from Thorpe's Instagram team, I'll try here:

So I have a premium pass and I'm hoping to take a friend to FN this Sunday. She, however, does not have a pass, and I was wondering if I could use the 'share the fun' vouchers where it only costs a tenner to get in. Will there be an extra cost due to the event or are they not valid at all?

Have you checked to see if there are any exclusion dates on the Share the Fun vouchers (they might be hidden somewhere in the Passholder pack)?  It should say there.

If there aren't any, I'd assume you'd have no problem.  However, try contacting Thorpe by another social media account or by email for a more definitive answer. :)

Meh it's all down to the TTSP meet other than that apparently brave it alone is very low numbers again. I'm doing my first brave it alone Friday because of this I'm honestly nervous but actually can't wait to experience one of the mazes alone.

I would fully expect the numbers to be low; the event is aimed at a small market at a premium price.  However, regardless of whether there is an enthusiast event going on or not, it's good to see it sell out even just once - it shows that there is indeed a demand for it. :)

Going by one of the event days I think it's the 16th on Sunday their was a post somewhere I doubt it's true but apparently they've only sold 2000 pre books. Could we see a more quieter fright nights this year because of the smiler incident.

the 16th of october is a friday..

Any one know of an idea of how busy it will on be Sunday the 11th? like a rough guess? 

Went the same day last year and all rides were walk on from 6, and mazes were around half an hour. It was raining all night though so will probably be slightly busier this year :) 

Directors cut makes sense, the mazes are based on movies! I'm going on the 28th/29th

Meh I just thought it was the director theme last year with all the audio clips for rides themed around the director and this year it was all about the ring leader? Correct me if I'm wrong! :) I just thought it looked odd especially as studio 13 does not exist anymore and that was generally the promo image for studio 13! but that's just me being weird probably

Anyways 10th and 11th anyone?