Park Music

humjosh

Amity Cove, to me has always been a little bit crackly on the sound side and I haven't been impressed with the speaker quality, although these do seem to be the speakers which are the most open to the wind, rain etc. Also I would just like to start the topic off on the music which will be used for Saw:The Ride. I am REALLY hoping they will use the tracks from the films and I'm guessing that due to the involvement of Lionsgate within the construction and theme of the ride that they will be given the rights to use all of the tracks. I'm especially hoping for 'Hello Zepp' to be used, probably more commonly known as the "twist ending music" played in every Saw film. It is an excellent piece of music produced by Charlie Clouser. What is your view on the music that should be used for the ride its self?

I do believe that stealth area only cuts out cos some retard fiddled around with the EQs.. all the tussauds studios PA systems have a thing which automatically cuts out the music/sound if over a certain decibel.. which is why stealth cuts out, and also seadragons on loud cuts out with most seagull squawks and the guys horrible voice!

Thorpe Park stole it and added trumpets.

You mean on the earth-shuddering drums section? On a copy I have, it has the drums without the trumpets.Anyway, are those lovely green Bose outdoor speakers going to be put in for Saw? And is new music being composed, or is Saw film music going to be used?So many questions, so few answers.

No-one knows about SAW's theme, it could be one of the films tracks, or the official theme; or it could be a completely new composition. But then again, with contracts to the SAW franchise, it may be that Thorpe decide to have the film's theme, which does arouse the question - what will happen to the SAW: The Ride theme when the contract runs out? Ooo, another puzzling question upon which to start a pointless 10 page debate...

You mean on the earth-shuddering drums section? On a copy I have, it has the drums without the trumpets.Anyway, are those lovely green Bose outdoor speakers going to be put in for Saw? And is new music being composed, or is Saw film music going to be used?So many questions, so few answers.

You have the Colossos version from Heide Park then. The version used at Thorpe with the trumpets seems to be unattainable but you could very easily make it if you wanted to, by just adding the Vortex track into.Personally I'm hoping the inside of the station is going to be covered in Bose 802's and 502's. Mmm.

• 2 weeks later...

If that turns out to be true, I will kill myself before I get on the ride. I hate that song, even if I was to distort it.I hope for some heavy drum beats with TV static and a distorted Jigsaw voice playing. Then of course the TVs making a story.(Also, welcome crushdlemon. I'm not being mean when I say this, but an admin will probably tell you soon anyway. Can you try and use capital letters and punctuation all the time and not use text talk. It makes it harder for me - as well as others - to read. :D Thanks)

Merlin Studios.And I would suspect that since the ride is based around the Saw Franchise, the official theme will be used. Also an interesting question about what will happen when the contract expires, I hope Thorpe renew it, or we will have to see what happens.For anyone that hasn't heard the incredible theme to Saw, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V3KN_bLjzpMMakes the perfect Queue-line Music

Tussauds Studios became Merlin Studios, they do still make ride themes, ride videos, themeing (ie. The Peugeot Driving School at Alton, and Hellgate entrance), and the waxworks for Madame Tussauds. Studios North is behind Towers Street, Madame Tussauds Waxworks are made at Merlin Studios in Acton, and then there is the HQ (I believe) just down the road from CWOA in the Silverglade industrial estate.For Saw, I would expect either the official theme, or original compositions to go with videos, but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...