Park Music

humjosh

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,Some of you might remember me, otehrs won't. So I'll do a quick intro then will put this back on topic.I'm aaron and I'm totally blind and use a screen reader to access the internet and the rest of my computer, and mania hub is no exception. I am impressed with the layout of mania hub, it's accessible with screen readers. It seems to be the easiest to use in terms of find audio, I like the way that the music streams when you click a track.My favourite thorpe park theme is Colossus, which I have not ridden (the only "big" ride I have ridden there is x no way out which isn't really that big, but it's fast), but I hope to go to thorpe park soon and ride saw, but I'll ahve to build up, so basically it means doing the coasters in one day, and it's getting enough courage to go on them. I actually felt the seat of Colossus but then chickened out.There's audio that I've een looking for for a while, and it seems to be very hard to find, it is the x no way ou 2006 music, not the q line, the interior theme and the ride music and sounds.Also, I would really like to get some saw the ride audio, the videos on youtube sound amazing and I think it's a must have.If anyone can get any of this stuff, please pst a link.Thanks in advance.

Hi,I already have these x no way out tracks, but thanks anyway, it's still a good website. The tab system was weird to use I had to press the spacebar on each ride it just had a list of rides then opened it up, pretty interesting.Also, on mthorpe park mania's audio section I saw a file called Colossus theme beatbed. what is this file? It's a cool file but I've never heard it in the park.

Hi Everyone,Some of you might remember me, otehrs won't. So I'll do a quick intro then will put this back on topic.I'm aaron and I'm totally blind and use a screen reader to access the internet and the rest of my computer, and mania hub is no exception. I am impressed with the layout of mania hub, it's accessible with screen readers. It seems to be the easiest to use in terms of find audio, I like the way that the music streams when you click a track.My favourite thorpe park theme is Colossus, which I have not ridden (the only "big" ride I have ridden there is x no way out which isn't really that big, but it's fast), but I hope to go to thorpe park soon and ride saw, but I'll ahve to build up, so basically it means doing the coasters in one day, and it's getting enough courage to go on them. I actually felt the seat of Colossus but then chickened out.There's audio that I've een looking for for a while, and it seems to be very hard to find, it is the x no way ou 2006 music, not the q line, the interior theme and the ride music and sounds.Also, I would really like to get some saw the ride audio, the videos on youtube sound amazing and I think it's a must have.If anyone can get any of this stuff, please pst a link.Thanks in advance.

Hello, and may I just say it's great to meet another screen reader user here on the site!. Surprisingly enough, I am still here. I always have a fear I'm going to be kicked off!Anyway, I am also looking for X audio "shutting x 5 is ready for boarding" and "critical error detected", saw audio would be good too. Also vortex breakdown, I can't remember now but someone did send me a file when you are in the queue. What I want is the anouncement you actually hear on the ride

Hello, and may I just say it's great to meet another screen reader user here on the site!. Surprisingly enough, I am still here. I always have a fear I'm going to be kicked off!

We only ban/suspend people if they make spammy posts, swear or threaten other members. We would never kick anyone off for being a screen user :lol:

We only ban/suspend people if they make spammy posts, swear or threaten other members. We would never kick anyone off for being a screen user :lol:

I wish more forums would take that policy.Thanks Mark.Can I just say something?. Thank you so much to James for getting me some audio for X!. You're a legend!

Yes, but there still isn't x interior 2006, andI hope that there'll be saw audio, that ride audio is just incredible! I really want to ride saw. I heard a full ride video on youtube and I definitely think that the audio effects are just incredible. the q line has some interesting effects (there isn't that many videos of the q), (there is a poiler ahead, or at least, an opinion on what I've heard) spoiler start: it's as if the police are looking for jigsaw or something. spoiler end