Opening Times

Rich

They probably won't say but I have emailed them asking if it was a mistake or not.

I have emailed thorpe park a couple of times before and I barely ever get a reply! And if I do get a reply they just stay completely off topic and don't actually answer what you want. Don't get your hopes up mate...

As for the 10:30 opening, I really hope it is open that late because I can be riding rides in the dark for longer and it means that the mazes will be open an extra 1 and a half hours!

I have emailed thorpe park a couple of times before and I barely ever get a reply! And if I do get a reply they just stay completely off topic and don't actually answer what you want. Don't get your hopes up mate...

As for the 10:30 opening, I really hope it is open that late because I can be riding rides in the dark for longer and it means that the mazes will be open an extra 1 and a half hours!

I have emailed them before and have mostly had a response answering my questions, but just like you I have heard of many that get no or off topic responses. That is why I said " they probably won't say".

Did they do this on the occasion they screwed it all up? If not it seems like a good simple solution to ensure they don't get uncontrollably mobbed again.

Should be a great day for all you lucky AP holders who don't love their Mums. :P

EDIT

Just wondering if they are doin a bring a friend for a tenna? Because none of my friends have passes so I was wondering if they could get tickets...

Really? It would have taken literally two clicks from the link Marc gave to find

Entry to this event is strictly pre-book ticket only. You must present your pre-booked ticket along with a valid Merlin Annual Pass or THORPE PARK Annual Pass.

I saw that after I posted the comment.

Sorry on my phone so harder to view things.

I would like to be able to bring a friend for a tenna. I think it could work because you would still have to prebook a ticket.

Also they are taking photos of people on the day- I would love to be on the thorpe park website :P

Does anyone know why its through some weird eventbrite instead of merlin entertainments?

Lets set something straight it's a 'Merlin Annual Pass Preview Day', therefore the day is exclusive to to MAP holders.

It didn't work last time, MAP holders where waiting a very long time to pick up guest tickets and it did add to the final gate figure. If there was 5000 MAP tickets available and everyone brought a friend that's 10,000 guests.

5000 - standard quiet day, everyone has a good time.

10,000 - you piss off all your loyal customers and make them wait excessive amounts of time for rides.

http://www.thorpepark.com/mashup/

We have the silent disco event on a mystery ride again this year. The event is named 'mash up' and it includes the animal bike tour stunt show and some other ministry of sound events will be going across the park! This will include music being played by stealth by ministry of sound DJ's! The event will be taking place from 5th-8th April and you don't have to pre-book a special ticket. I will definately be going!

As for the thorpe park preview day, I don't think he will be able to enter as it seems to be merlin annual pass strictly pre-book only.