Opening Times

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I Wonder whats happening on 29th March - 1st April for 10- 7 closes?

Also noticed that theres no November times, could this mean that the season has become even shorter for 2013!? Finishing on Halloween itself

I guess its because its still showing this years november, I'm sure it will be open for a week or so in november.

I Wonder whats happening on 29th March - 1st April for 10- 7 closes?

That's Easter Weekend I believe, so they'll no doubt be doing an event. Will be interesting to see if it's another Ministry of Sound event or something different; would love to see the return of Twisted Carnival personally!

I'm glad that each weekend is at least 10-6. Sepetember weekends were unusually busy this year so it's nice to see they take note and the whole of summer holidays is 10-7 which again is great as the last week this year was heaving and only 10-6. Like the new green for 10-5 days too. No 9:30 openings though (possible hint of ert?)

• 3 months later...

The times for FN have changed, whilst it is still the same dates they are now going to be open until 10:30 pm! I really hope this actually happens :D

Yes! 10:30 is awesome closing time but I'm not sure how I would get home that late in the evening :P

This is actually going well, if thorpe could extend all their opening times by 1 hour, then we would have an awesome theme park with the longest hours in the UK! I hope one day thorpe will be like Disney, and will have the park open until about midnight!

So go on thorpe park, make all the days at least till 6:00 but most days later than that....

P.s I think we will have thorpe blast back this year but seeing as fright night has been extended, could be have that until 9:30 maybe? Also is thorpe blast generally busy? Thanks guys!

Real shame... the times were up there earlier- it might has just been an accidental change or something. But if they deliberately did it and then changed their mind, we could be seeing the times extended!

No mention of ERT though, thought this would be the perfect time to introduce it alongside crash pad!

I have been thinking that a long time but I think now that thorpe will only introduce it when their permanent hotel has arrived :( its a shame but you cant always have it your way ;) Has anyone thought about LRT(late ride time) because if they introduced that it would give crash pad guests something to do for an extra hour and they wouldnt have to get up early!

I remember in the old days FN being so busy you would be riding Stealth at gone 11 nearly 12 :P

Haha, I havent experienced something like this because I am usually out of the park 5/10 mins after closing time but it is acutally the queue which closes at the 'closing time' which is stupid because if stealth had a four hour queue, you would be there till 1:00 am on a fright night, but thorpe cannot do this system any other way becuase people would complain...