Football

zkk

My opinion does count. I enjoy watching football and enjoyed watching it last night. But that's all it really should be for. Enjoyment. Otherwise there's just no point. All I mean by saying 'It's just a game' is that there are many other aspects to life which are more important and people shouldn't be getting so wound up for something which shouldn't really affect them anyway.He doesn't even deserve a kicking. Out of everything going on in the world and all the terrible crimes and horrible people, why does a referee who made a mistake suddenly deserve a 'kicking'? I bet any money that if it had been a Chelsea player who handballed the ball in the box and Barcelona had lost out a lot of Chelsea fans would be praising the referee as a saint.

The problem we have here is that I believe he didn't make a mistake. A mistake is something that you do un-intentionally. This guy made about 8 "mistakes" in the same game, that's in-excusable. He deserves a kicking because he cost my team a trip to Rome and at the time if I was there adrenaline would certainly of got the better of me as it did the players. And yes, if he did give such decisions to us he would've been looked at as a saint, but he didn't and therefore he's an idiot. Unfortunately , some people have passion for certain things. My passion , is with Chelsea , as was the players passion and everyone who made those threats last night, passion overcomes everything and if you are that passionate about something , not an awful lot else matters. Whether it be the thoughts of others or the safety of an awful referee.Topic Locked until we win a trophy ....:o

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea fan here and just watching the Champions league finale and don't know what to make of it , sort of pleased because many people I know are united fans and took the pee when we got knocked out but then they are just about to , and also , when we got knocked out it was the ref that knocked us out not barcelona , whereas this time Man U were purely out played :PSort of disappointed though because didn't really want Barcelona to win when they didn't deserve to be in the final Your views :( ?

Chelsea fan here and just watching the Champions league finale and don't know what to make of it , sort of pleased because many people I know are united fans and took the pee when we got knocked out but then they are just about to , and also , when we got knocked out it was the ref that knocked us out not barcelona , whereas this time Man U were purely out played :PSort of disappointed though because didn't really want Barcelona to win when they didn't deserve to be in the final Your views :( ?

I am Chelsea too! I wanted chelsea after that obviously! :(

Personally, I hate football. People at school are always so shocked that I don't like it and don't support a team, but I really couldn't care. For some people at my school, football is their life. They get so angry when their team lose, it's just ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

NO!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!Ronaldo Can't LEAVE!!!!!! :)- Real Madrid could have brought 6 Saw the rides and still have 2 millions remaining for the amount they brought him for!

I take it you are Man Utd then Master Isklander! :) I am Chelsea so I don't really care but I can imagine how you must feel as I would feel the same if he played for Chelsea.

I follow Chelsea every home game, but to be honest; I am not enjoying it as much as I used to.Also, I am fed up of feeling they can say they are injured and still get paid rediculous money!On Ronaldo, He is a cocky little bas****! The only thing good about him is he is quite fit. Other than that I can not stand him!

I take it you are Man Utd then Master Isklander! :)

Lol damn straight I am :) I can't imagine Man U without Ronaldo tbh, Rooney will be the main player now. Tevez is proberly buggering off and Berbatov is just... lol. Ahh well £80 millions an incredible amount of money! Buy any player they want for that! True he hasn't left yet, but as the football seaons just ended hes got all the time to leave now before the next season.

• 2 months later...

I'm glad the new seasson has started, a new page for the likes of burnly and wolves. I enjoy football as much as enjoy rollercoasters so its quite a happy time for me and my family. my second team arsenal are doing well, I cant say the same about westham, they have signd a new player a young german player for 9mill! zola said that he could see him playing as well as he did. there is one bad point about this seasson and thats mancity, first of all its not mancity it arsenalburnton united :P . second they put a team agienst crystel palace a team in a divison below them worth £120,000,000! :P and only win 1-0 :P I think money is a bad thing in football. the director of the FA has said he is planning to bring in a rule were owners of a club can only give little money to a club if they want to qalifiy for the FA cup, I doubt this will be made a rule.

• 7 months later...

Not really a follower that much, but seeing how everyone in my family supports good old Manchester United, I just tag along with that. My uncle said he wouldn't be surprised if that loss to Burnley near the beginning of the season cost us the title - how true that could now be.. :/