NickD

Feedback of the Forums

38 minutes ago, MarkC said:

Marc needs to make some money somehow this year. Luckily he will be saving them next as Reading tickets will be cheaper in league 1.

The amount we make wouldn’t allow me to even go see a team like Brentford.. let alone reading!

Fixed placement of the ad in the topic view - thanks!

Just my general opinion and I don't mean to be fussy...but am I the only one who misses the original chatroom? :(

Chatbox is great where it is though (or "Shoutbox" depending on how long you've been here), it just doesn't get a lot of conversation for obvious reasons - unlike the chatroom, there just isn't that sense of privacy.

Not my area and I might be speaking out of turn, but I think chatroom fell out of use as groups of users made concerted effort to move chat away from the chatroom and forum onto other platforms. Why they did this I do not know, but it did the forums, and old chat room, no good at all. Whole thing became a bit clique.

I'd be happy for it to return, would it get used though? I don't know if it's even a possibility with the host/software currently being used.

Invision - the suppliers of the forum software dropped the support for their chat application a while back now, which was the main reason behind its removal.

If the demands there we can certainly look into alternatives. :)