Slammer

Artie

No it wouldn't... you f*cking tit!Slammer needs a the sides to be equal to within 2 people up to a total of 15 on each side, then above that the sides must be equal or it breaks the motors. Hence why the loading takes so long, as remote end has to be batched after the ride sequence has finished, as the remote attendant has to be in the remote console watching the ride.And at a throughput of 550 it isn't exactly good..

• 2 weeks later...

Slammer needs a the sides to be equal to within 2 people up to a total of 15 on each side, then above that the sides must be equal or it breaks the motors. Hence why the loading takes so long, as remote end has to be batched after the ride sequence has finished, as the remote attendant has to be in the remote console watching the ride.

Do you think the ride operator can see how much weight is on each end? And it might tell you if it's enough, not enough or too much weight.Is that what the other cabin is known as, the remote console?

• 2 weeks later...

Slammers a brilliant ride!Its a bit scary when your upside down though because your whole weight is on them little shoulder bars and u think its going to suddenly move upwards!really good ride though (Y) x

my only thing about the ride I hate its when the parks busy and thay have only 1 worker at each paddle it takes ages to go though the lap and solder bars ;)

Why? I think it is extremely under-estimated, its a lot more extreme than it appears to be, as all it does is flip you upside down at a great height.Its the G-Force and the free-fall experience that you feel while you do so, and the last backwards swing is amazing because it rises over the top really slowly so you have to push yourself into your seat as all the blood rushes to your head.

I can understand everyone doesn't like Slammer - but for visitors who like it more than they hate it, I recommend it, as it's now the only sky swatter in the world. You won't get a ride like this anywhere else - shame.

what?!? I thought it was the biggest of them. not the only one.