Music

Phill

Skrillex is set to release a new album this month, he recently confirmed this in a bbc interview with Mista Jam. Although there is no current release date, Sonny said that if it doesn't get released this month, then he will leak it himself...Anyway, the chances are that this new track from him below will be on that album. "Voltage" I think this could well be one of his best yet, can't wait to hear it in studio quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3g42Onhbc4

Amazing. Posted Image

^^^ They actually are amazing.So anyway right now my life is in ruins, thanks to my supposed friend. And this song which is a rarity for linkin park and my tastes of music, in my opinion is brilliant. I dunno why but I love it, it always makes me happy when I'm down and today I had a huge argument and I was thinking about my life while listening to it and I got some strange feeling. I dunno what it is but anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMiUrjdOdYE<3

Florence + the Machine - 'Shake It Out'.When will this song stop growing on me!? I've loved it from the moment I heard it, and usually after reviewing a song I tend to lose much admiration for it but this song is both perfectly executed, mericilessly borrowing only the most concentrated brilliance of innumerable genres, tossed into a blender set to frappé. She isn't definde by a certain form, choosing instead to take on an untangible concept of being diluted with more grounded subects, only to be thrust back up into the wild air once again with a handful of devices constructing mazes of twisted violence and equally as potent seductive charm.I hate to use the argument, because it's been overused by people who are too careless with the phrasing and use it as a staple to try and convert "haters" of whatever untalented ingénue they're hailing but, damn, I don't think there's anyone in the current music scene with as much an ability to tie down the hurricane-force music that Paul Epworth makes as Florence + the Machine. She is, simply, magnificent.

Right, injecting some pop back into the music topic! Kelly Clarkson's fifth album: Stronger is released in the UK on Monday 24th. Just over a week to go, yay! After a severe change up with her Label RCA, she has said that it has been the easiest album to make and people at the label were on board with trying something different and all people involved had the same intentions.With that in mind, they went for a very different vibe for the lead single, which is much more of a grower and not what you'd expect from Kelly, right out of the gate with a new album.

Song is available to download next week. Woo! :DThe second single will be the one that really blows up everywhere I reckon, it's called, What Doesn't Kill You, which Kelly gave her fans the chance to listen to, here:

The clips of all tracks on the album are on Japan's itunes store, who actually accidentally put the album up for sale for a short while- oops. Only a matter of time before the album leaks in full, I suppose. Surprised it's got this far though!