Rant

Theme Park bloke

Then why did people tell Lauren that she does it too much? It's true though without sugar coating anything that so many worse things could happen. I mean has he even tried talking to his friends?

I do agree with you Holly to an extent. I've been blunt to people in discussions when they've told me their problems, including asking the very same questions you've just brought up. I'm going to leave your question there, in the hope that James has the opportunity to answer if he wishes. Just as a reminder for everyone, the rant thread is a place where people can vent and basically get whatever they need to off of their chest. It is up to members whether they wish to respond to posts but I would advise that if you don't have anything supportive to say, you kindly ignore it and not take away their right to have a moan. The same way someone may have the decency to do the same for you one day.Holly is right though, no matter how bad you think your circumstances are, there are hundreds of people who are worse off than you. It's about how you deal with whatever issues you're facing and picking yourself up from them.Happy ranting!

I've been in a bad situation since I was 6 when my Mum died because my family fell apart and individually so did our lives, but I know that there are people who are worse off than me but I don't think James was telling the whole story. There are so many possibilities as to why he wasn't invited but I said my opinion and it was shot down. Which in a way shows just was this is becoming. I mean if you look at posts from 2007 things were so different but no one can manage that now. My posts have gotten less cheery but the content stays the same. But now I get shot down instead of an actual discussion people just assume and go on that, even if I explain people still have that same close minded view but either way I've been persecuted many times for just saying the truth but I still understand that people have problems and might be having a bad day.

Could you give a specific example Holly? PM me if possible! :lol:I'm sorry I haven't responded to your rants yet. I have certainly noticed how repressed you've become. There are a lot of very strong personalities on here and they will clash. Just look at BB5/BB6/ BB7.... :lol:

Then why did people tell Lauren that she does it too much? It's true though without sugar coating anything that so many worse things could happen. I mean has he even tried talking to his friends or has he just sulked over the pictures?

Right, fair enough. I did ask one of my friends and she mumbled, I thought you didn't want to come anyway, well thats a complete lie, seeing as we discussed it in my garden, and it was originally mine (and someone elses) idea. I am telling the whole story, thank you. Its not the first time they've 'accidentally' forgotten me or left me out. I wasn't sulking over the pictures, just made me feel like crap that they came up in my news feed and I realised what I had missed. Hmm, maybe I will accidentally forget to invite them to my 18th?

Then tell us that then. Simple.

The whole point of this thread is for him to be able to say as much or as little as he wants to to, as quoting the description of the thread, 'get it off his chest'. He has not asked for his post to be criticsed, only that he wanted to share something that has upset him.

I hate how it's ok to say to someone "You're really skinny" but it's harsh to say "You're really fat". They're both as insulting as each other and I fail to understand why people can't see that. I feel conscious enough about my horrible stick thin figure as it is, and I've had a very irregular appetite over the past month or longer, due to stress and too much going on. I'm really trying to force myself to eat, the pressure itself causes me stress which then kills my appetite.So its also just as insulting when people say I need to eat more or ask if I ever eat. The dam cheek of them! My brother is also constantly moaning about it and making me feel even worse about myself. :lol:

How on earth a little kid can own at least NINE footballs, and every day manage to successfully kick at least FOUR (or in today's case, all of them) over their fence into my garden and not learn is beyond me...

Oh my god. The same is happening with my neighbours' kids! I either keep them for my self to play with , or just don't give them back :lol:

You see, I'm somewhat sympathetic. I'd be lying if I said I didn't kick a few balls over a neighbour's fence as a boy ever now and then, but it was only ever one and I always knocked politely asking for it back. It's the every day which is annoying, plus the fact how he has sometimes jumped into our garden to get some back...

You see, I'm somewhat sympathetic. I'd be lying if I said I didn't kick a few balls over a neighbour's fence as a boy ever now and then, but it was only ever one and I always knocked politely asking for it back. It's the every day which is annoying, plus the fact how he has sometimes jumped into our garden to get some back...

Yeah,I probably did it too. But it's got beyond a joke now. I used to give them back, but I'm sick of doing it. If he can't take care of his balls, it's not my problem...

Dear jobs I apply to,It would be nice if you actually did as you were meant to an send me an e-mail reply to me stating whether or not I have said job or not, rather than me have to chase your HR up and ask... Surely you're not that useless?Regards,Benin

Stress? I can never usually sleep. ;)Maaah - I just have that feeling. I'm so busy with my life I don't have a day to relax at all. EVER. Either at sixth form, work, have a driving lesson, orchestra, social life, homework!No time to relax. :| I'm going crazy.