Rant

Theme Park bloke

Hey everyone. My rant is against the amount of people with strollers in America. Being fat does not mean you block the entire pathway.

But buggy racing is practically a sport in the American themeparks...."AND IT'S TWO CHINS COMING IN ON THE INSIDE! BUT WAIT, FOUR BELLIES IS CHARGING THROUGH, FOUR BELLIES HAS OVERTAKEN TWO CHINS AND HAS WON THE HOT-DOG!"

Train fares are actually taking the P now. £25 for a peak return just to Denmark Hill on Monday morning! :) I know peak fares are expensive but really?! Bloody rip off! Inact, I physically won't have that money on the day and neither will my mum or brother to even lend to me. Good job I can pass as a child, otherwise I'd be having to miss an extremely important appointment!Grrrrr!

Hey everyone. My rant is against the amount of people with strollers in America. Being fat does not mean you block the entire pathway.

Can so tell you have just got back from Florida!Strollers and invalid carriages, the bane of your life when you are trying to get round the parks in Florida. I have forgotten how many times I nearly got run over by a stroller because they decided to head straight at me without paying attention to the fact that I was walking towards them.

More like....Posted Imagethe majority of people who use them are fat and have no regards for people walking :l

Totally agree jord they are always pushing you out of the way too , with no respect for people at all . But funny to see them fall off going on uneven ground like kerbs gets them back for being so pushy .

Watching strollers get on the Disney buses and then the 5 minute thing the staff do in locking that thing in place. Not good at 10pm at night when you've waited in a long queue for your bus to come and the fatty just rolls up and gets on straight away. These people would never survive in the UK. :)

Would like to see them attempt to go around Towers or the Translyvania/Fury hill at Chessie...Also, I'd like to have a rant about the McCanns... What with their new book and begging the PM for help... They need a slap... Because there were only TWO people responsible for Maddie's dissapearance, and that's them... You never leave children unsupervised and they're lucky only one was taken...It does annoy me how they get support for their own bloody idiocy when people who try but unfortunately cannot take care for whatever reason get punished... Absolute arse I say...

Will could it be something that's changed with your computer settings? Double check them, something may have changed; for instance, administrator settings or whatever.I would have said check your itunes store account, but since you said you couldn't change info within your existing account then it sounds like a problem with the computer.Double check both just in case. :mellow:

I've found out why I can't change some song info. It's because some songs are protected and therefore, you can't change their ID3 Tags. As for purchasing songs off iTunes, I had to change the permissions on the folder, where purchased music gets sent to.Thanks Mikey <3