Rant

Theme Park bloke

No it's not about the car, it's because they are concerned with my driving ability. But having my own car would mean they couldn't tell me where I could and couldn't drive which they will do if I pass my test soon. Ridiculous; if I pass my test then I'm deemed a safe enough driver by the DSA, so I may drive wherever I please in the UK. If they're not going to let me drive anywhere because they're concerned for my safety, why let me learn in the first place? I wouldn't have bothered if I knew at the time I wouldn't be allowed to drive anywhere on my own? How am I supposed to improve my driving ability so I can eventually drive, if I'm not allowed to drive? Idiots. Plus all this arguing with them is causing such unnecessary stress too, I should be focused on more important ****.

No it's not about the car, it's because they are concerned with my driving ability. But having my own car would mean they couldn't tell me where I could and couldn't drive which they will do if I pass my test soon. Ridiculous; if I pass my test then I'm deemed a safe enough driver by the DSA, so I may drive wherever I please in the UK. If they're not going to let me drive anywhere because they're concerned for my safety, why let me learn in the first place? I wouldn't have bothered if I knew at the time I wouldn't be allowed to drive anywhere on my own? How am I supposed to improve my driving ability so I can eventually drive, if I'm not allowed to drive? Idiots. Plus all this arguing with them is causing such unnecessary stress too, I should be focused on more important ****.

Sounds like something my parents would've done a while back. Dangerous game for them to play, I ended up just going against everything they said until they chilled out a bit. Just sit them down and have a talk, if they cannot understand then you'll have to get your own car.

Rant time : My rant on life. (Or mine at least)Why does it seem that whenever my life gets back on track, something will always send it into a complete mess. I managed to get myself in thousands of pounds of debt due to football last year. Luckily I managed to get a new job where I could pay it all off every month. My new employer then didnt pay me for the first month, thus making my debts even worse as I defaulted on payments. That mess is (for now) sorted, but a prime example of how stuff goes wrong. Anyway, where I;ve had this debt, I've had to manage my life a bit diferrently and its been amazingly stressful, the stress took its toll on me and I began to miss work / be late etc .. (and I'm going gray LOL) , I spoke with my Client, apologiesed for recent performance and everything seems okay. Today, I had a meeting scheduled for 2 which, for some reason, hadn't appeared in my diary. I managed to miss the meeting and I now seem to be big time, in the bollocks, once again. If I manage to loose this job, I'm pretty sure my life will crumble. I'm owed a good few thousand from them, but I don't think its gonna see me out of this mess! WHYYY!!!! lolAnd dont even get me started on Women.

People who rant about everything ;)I dunno, I'm just so happy recently and I can't help but laugh at everything, including things that would normally annoy me. :DIt's pretty awesome, and I don't think it's a coincidence that I've not had a drop of alcohol for 2 weeks either! Feel so much better for it :P:lol: :P

Life is majorly boring , god knows how my parents have been doing the same thing for so longMonday - WorkTuesday - WorkWednesday - WorkThursday - WorkFriday - Work / PubSaturday - Pub Sunday - Nothing Every week, same thing and its got absolutely boring now.

Haha, It's like that for me all the time too. Scary thought, considering theres another 45yrs of work ahead!The crazy thing is I seem to be taking on more work than ever but for less pay! I can understand why people emigrate now, even in a recession at least you've got the sunshine. In this country you get charged for anything and everything. That'll include some national forests if the goverment get their own way... :P

I had that problem with school hours. =/ Getting up at 6am every day, not to return home till 6pm later that day is nigh-on crippling. So much walking and sitting around doing nothing on my commute this year as well, now that I get the bus.The worst part is I come home to a house full as bitchy arguments and snide comments. And after twelve hours fluctuating between uncontrollable stress and sheer boredom you just want to come home to a reception a little bit warmer than that. Seems like the only place I feel safe these days is in school, and that moves far too fast to be fully enjoyed. :rolleyes:

My RantI have taken away there names for there security and replaced them :D Whatever the video's just made me sick just looking at them :s :DLikeUnlike · · See friendship · Sunday at 19:38 · Privacy:Shared with: Paul friends of friends * * Paul likes this. * o John yh well every ride we did was awesome was such a ****ing shame that stealth broke down after its first run ;( Sunday at 21:31 · LikeUnlike o Paul Hahaha lol!!! Sunday at 22:15 · LikeUnlike o John shut it :( Yesterday at 15:08 · LikeUnlike o Paul it jsut made me wanna do kingda ka but its been demolished ill post a vid Yesterday at 15:09 · LikeUnlike o John Even more lol! They took it down coz it wasn't safe Yesterday at 16:43 · LikeUnlike o Paul Acctually they took it down in july to build the green lantern ride which is ment to be kingda ka and Colossus combined 9 hours ago · Like :) Jake :D

My RantI have taken away there names for there security and replaced them :D Whatever the video's just made me sick just looking at them :s :DLikeUnlike · · See friendship · Sunday at 19:38 · Privacy:Shared with: Paul friends of friends * * Paul likes this. * o John yh well every ride we did was awesome was such a ****ing shame that stealth broke down after its first run ;( Sunday at 21:31 · LikeUnlike o Paul Hahaha lol!!! Sunday at 22:15 · LikeUnlike o John shut it :( Yesterday at 15:08 · LikeUnlike o Paul it jsut made me wanna do kingda ka but its been demolished ill post a vid Yesterday at 15:09 · LikeUnlike o John Even more lol! They took it down coz it wasn't safe Yesterday at 16:43 · LikeUnlike o Paul Acctually they took it down in july to build the green lantern ride which is ment to be kingda ka and Colossus combined 9 hours ago · Like :) Jake :D

What? :s

Paul Acctually they took it down in july to build the green lantern ride which is ment to be kingda ka and Colossus combined 9 hours ago · Like :) Jake :D

When people say things like that it really annoys me ><At thorpe last weekend I heard THIS:'Stealth used to go under the lake''How would they do that? you would like drown''Na it just like went a little bit so your neck goes into the water''Oh okay'...'But then they changed it because there wasn't enough people tall enough to go on.The height used to be 1.7 because if you were shorter you could drown'I couldn't believe I was hearing such utter bull.