Rant

Theme Park bloke

Lol, I'll take a printed off map and work out the quickest route to get all rides done within 12 hours for next Friday when I go ( by the end of the det :) ). Oh, and how about making make some Rush/Colossus noises to annoy my teacher :)

Is that the 30th with me? It would be good if you could do that Matt, save me having to do it!

I decided that I'm pretty annoyed at myself tonight. Been mates with someone for a while, started messaging each other on a Towers forum over two years ago but I would say been speaking to each other properly a year. Now I've never met this person, we've only really spoken over internet/ phone.Now tonight I realized he reminds me of someone, someone I used to actually love to bits, but no longer speak to, And I'm torturing myself now because it's pretty obvious to myself that I really like this person. I've made myself angry because it goes against everything I feel really- yet here I am finding myself in the same position I was with someone a couple of years ago.The thing is I know he likes me too but things are a bit complicated. The thing is now, it's going to make our friendship awkward; whenever we speak we're going to know that we both want more. As afterall, friends are fantastic, but sometimes you just need the bit extra.

Sheepie, you aren't talking about someone you met yesterday, you have known him for almost two years. True you haven't actually met, but over that length of time you get a pretty good idea what a person is like - they would have to be totally insincere and very clever to keep up a 'personality' for that length of time, without showing 'chinks' of their true self.So, you like him, the next step would be to meet up and spend a bit of time together. The fact that you haven't already done that suggests to me that there is something you are wary of, so do it properly, and publically. Let him know that you think it is time to meet and get to know each other better, but not necessarily in 'that' way, and see how it goes.The trouble is that, at the moment, you say you are tortured by the situation, so you have to go for it, if only to release the torture. It might work, or it might not. If it is 'complicated' then that is up to both of you to work together to sort that one out - commitment is everything in life. The real deal is always that you can either live your life regretting the things you could have done, rather than living your life knowing that you didn't pass up opportunities. Both can cause the same amount of joy and pain, but surely it is better to have tried than not?Uhm, hope this helps.

Thanks Aero.The trouble is, he lives seriously far, I'm talking, what, 6 hours by car! And this is the reason why I'm seriously annoyed with myself; to even begin to like someone who lives that far away is just silly for me.I've decided that the feelings are always going to be there and our relationship will always be somewhere between friendship and something else. It just makes it worse because I know he feels the same way. However, life goes on, I've dealt with much worse in my life so I'm just going to deal with it.Thanks again, Aero. :P

Some guy in my form has a new girlfriend every week (literally) and acts all hard since he gets in fights and seems to be some sort of "icon" to people. He obviously has no idea what love is about and abuses it.

Oh My! I am sure there is one of these guys in every single form! I have someone exactly the same as how you described in my form and every other form that I know well, does. It must be a part of life. :)They really make me angry, do they even think about what they're doing? Fare enough, it's their life, and if they want to have a new partner every week, then that's fine with me. It just angers me when they say "I Love You" to one person, and then "I Love You" a week later to someone different. It's a serious thing to say. I haven't said "I Love You" to anyone in that way. I'm waiting for the perfect moment, and when I know it's right. Because when it's right, you'll know.

Couldn't agree more, it really is the way he says "I love you xxx" on facebook to someone different every week that gets to me. It's not real love either! Just a game in his mind, god knows what these girls are thinking. I would never dream of doing that, I am waiting for the perfect relationship to come along, even if it means waiting 10 years!

Couldn't agree more, it really is the way he says "I love you xxx" on facebook to someone different every week that gets to me. It's not real love either! Just a game in his mind, god knows what these girls are thinking. I would never dream of doing that.

I agree, I think it's two types of "I Love You". The one used in this case is just something quickly said to make the girl happy. Usually though, it's just the same the other way round. The girl from one relationship is usually with another boy within the space of a few days. I've been building up the "foundations" if you like of a good, trusting friendship with someone for about a year now, before I have the courage to tell them that I actually love them. If you compare the time spans, it really does show you how 'the guy at school' and I have very different meanings of the phrase "I Love You", and how important they are when said.

So I found out my friend had a party to celebrate his 16th birthday that was in September last week and he invites ALL of his friends, even ones he hasn't spoken to for ages except me and my friend Robyn. So I'm actually quite hurt, as he invites my friends boyfriend, who he's known for like 1 month, over me and my friend who he's known for over 5 years. But what really hurts me the most is my friend Hannah went and she didn't even think to ask him if we could come. It just really confuses me as to why us two were left out. And he even said he was going to invite Robyn.But this friend would be the first one to complain if she was the one being left out. It just really hurts my feelings, you know?

Yeah I understand. I also feel the same when I'm not invited or can't make an event due to location/time/day etc! :)

Ah finally! Someone who understands! And then guy came up with some ridicuolous excuse like you weren't on MSN when I was on so I could ask you. And I was like? You could of text someone to text me and you could of contacted me over Facebook. I think he saw how upset I was and he went oh you should of come Gemma. And I was like yeah I should of right? I reckon my friend told him not to invite us, as he invites literally everyone and just misses us two out. It' no secret how irritated I am with this friend for being a stupid cow anyways. I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened, which I think is rather petty tbh.

My parents have gone to work, leaving me and my sister with nothing to eat in the house. We're both ill, she puked up last night and I keep feeling like I'm going to vomit whenever I cough. So I'm now going to have to go and have a shower and walk over to Tesco Express to buy something for lunch as I'm not going hungry for 8 hours like I did yesterday. And I bet my Mum will have a go when she gets home saying 'Oooh you're ill, you're supposed to stay at home and rest.' Well I can hardly rest when I'm starving hungry, can I?

Bye Bye Beanoland Custard Pie Fight at Chessington & ZooI was really annoyed when this happened. Chessington clearly advertised on their site that after 5PM, people could pay £1 to take part in a Custard Pie Fight in Beanoland. I went to the park on this day, if it wasn't for the event, I would have gone to THORPE PARK instead. Anyway, I got to Beanoland at 5PM, just to find out that I had to buy a wristband hours before and only twenty people were allowed to take part. TWENTY PEOPLE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! What were Chessington thinking? Anyway, after this event I've promised myself never to visit Chessington again. To avoid disappointment, I'll always go to THORPE PARK. :(

Bye Bye Beanoland Custard Pie Fight at Chessington & ZooI was really annoyed when this happened. Chessington clearly advertised on their site that after 5PM, people could pay £1 to take part in a Custard Pie Fight in Beanoland. I went to the park on this day, if it wasn't for the event, I would have gone to THORPE PARK instead. Anyway, I got to Beanoland at 5PM, just to find out that I had to buy a wristband hours before and only twenty people were allowed to take part. TWENTY PEOPLE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! What were Chessington thinking? Anyway, after this event I've promised myself never to visit Chessington again. To avoid disappointment, I'll always go to THORPE PARK. :(

Maybe Chessington & Zoo meant that there was only 20 wrist bands, up for sale, left? :(.There were alot more than 20 people throwing pies in Beanoland that day.

Maybe Chessington & Zoo meant that there was only 20 wrist bands, up for sale, left? :(.There were alot more than 20 people throwing pies in Beanoland that day.

Nope, it was twenty people exactly. As soon as I realised I missed it, I just though 'crap' and decided to ride Billy's Whizzer for the last time ever. Woo-hoo! I was on the last ride of Billy's Whizzer ever!