Rant

Theme Park bloke

I'm kind of new to posting here, although I have been reading for a loooong time (and still do read a lot more than I post).I've not had anyone be rude to me in any way, quite the opposite in fact. But I do see quite a bit of nastiness, bitching and childishness between older members (there are two regular posters who I do not think I have ever seen make a constructive comment), which has dissuaded me from joining in on a number of occasions. Most of the time when I've seen new members shot down it's been well deserved, but occasionally could be done a bit more constructively I guess.

The thing is that with a forum this size, all the regular poster are instantly recognisable and everyone knows everyone else. This means that if even a small dispute happens, it can get out of hand really quickly.People seem to think they can get away with more stuff on the internet. Members are completely different at meets and are in general much more welcoming. It's quite easy to become dismissive of new members with the amount who tend to just troll or spam, even after warnings and explanations.

'I'll just finish my beer' (20 mins later) 'I'll leave in half an hour just want to talk to (insert name here)'Hour later... 'Just leaving'Oh and people that are meant to be your friend who as soon as your not there just constantly take the piss. Reaching the end of my temper.

'I'll just finish my beer' (20 mins later) 'I'll leave in half an hour just want to talk to (insert name here)'Hour later... 'Just leaving'Oh and people that are meant to be your friend who as soon as your not there just constantly take the piss. Reaching the end of my temper.

When I'm getting ready I sometimes tell people I'm on my way, but I'd never keep them waiting an hour, that's a piss take :l

I'm relatively new to this forum and feel generally welcome to the community . Everyone is really down to earth and all have there mixed oppinions in here which is really useful . I've had a few abrupt post but proberly because I've caused them :rolleyes: in my early days , but the longer your on here the more feelings of exceptablity you get I feel . I've seen a couple of new members loose intrest in the Site because of some comments . I feel there's no need for abusive or general bad comments on here , people have Seen me post this in chat a few times we should all be a happy family and act like respectable adults . I know I've had a bad habit of posting chat in topics and really sorry :blush: I wish I could step back and remove to remove my sins . I'm still loving every day of this forum and the people are really helpful and have really nice personallity .and hoping to stay on here for many years to come .

If I wanted a bus, I would have gone to the bus stop. I am at the train station, so send me a bloody train. 2rs for a 45 min journey to London. I hardly ever use the trains but when I do it's always the same - useless.

Which Train Operator?

Just because a small minority of slags decide to wear skirts the length of a belt, my school is making it compulsory for all girls to wear ugly skirts that go below the knee. FML.

LOL. Love this! My school was seen as the school for rough, slutty girls but it was always the grammar school girls that wore their skirts like that, we were decent! And we hated them :(

^ True dat!On one of my first days of work I got stuck in a lift in Wapping station despite leaving super early! Thank god my SWT train left 3 minutes late! I ran so fast to catch a train which should've already left!

Just because a small minority of slags decide to wear skirts the length of a belt, my school is making it compulsory for all girls to wear ugly skirts that go below the knee. FML.

We always had to have knee length skirts at my school. Pleated and grey...urgh....