Cringle

Phantasialand

Looks like GREAT fun, which is what these rides should be. Nice to get our own version of TSMM here in Europe!Can't wait to ride this in the summer. About time the park had a decent dark ride. Some of their others are mind-numbingly boring.:lol:

I didn't know the ride type was available elsewhere. Just thought TSMM was like Tower of Terror, completely made by Disney (Obviously not, but you know what I mean, no others in the world apart from in Disney parks).

Phantasialand's new Flume ride is taking shape...

post2079082292700136414.jpg

179078_575118942505863_1358945059_n.jpg

408976_575119225839168_1172378365_n.jpg

734335_575119282505829_514918088_n.jpg

I don't even know where to begin... Looks more confusing than Smiler does...

Well that is gonna be a big job to fix in 20 years time when all the rock work has gone rotten! ;)

Looks amazing.

I like the look of the new Chiapas ride but in this video the boat almost goes underwater and the boat is totally fills with water, the first 2 people will come off looking like they just jumped into a swimming pool, that isn't a good thing is it? (oh Intamin!!)

POV is HERE!! well in 240p but still! Contains spoilers but that drop, my god it looks insane!!

that last drop, what the hell!

also fastest lift hill on a log flume I've ever seen!

I agree! I feel Intamin should focus on log flumes more haha

I agree! I feel Intamin should focus on log flumes more haha

Considering this thing is a year late, if they decided log flumes was the thing to build, they might want to plan them better in future.

Considering this thing is a year late, if they decided log flumes was the thing to build, they might want to plan them better in future.

Yes but then at least it is open and anyway I thought it was due to construction problems, not Intamin as the manufacturer that led to it being open that late.

Nope, boat and drop design were part of the issues (namely weight of the boats causing either no splash or complete flooding)...

Looks an amazing log flume ride. That theming is just amazing, with the rock work details, skeleton cave and other elements and wow, that final drop at the end is just crazy.

Would love to see a log ride like this in the uk. Been a long time since we've had a new one (I'm not counting Oakwood's as that was Camrlots) and the exhorting ones are rather meh these days.

Indeed, so detailed, right down to only employing black people in the Africa area ;)

I laughed when I heard this, so when in the Mexican area, do they only employ Hispanic people :P (Don't take what I said seriously please!)