Random

Phill

Just thought I'd post this here, because I couldn't find the Thorpe Park Jobs topic. Thorpe Park are currently recruiting for Fright Night Maze Actors! I thought this might appeal to some of you on here. All applicants must be aged 18 or over. Rate of pay: £70 per day.

Yeah the ads been up for ages! It was removed today.Its extremely hard to get recruited as an Actor at any Theme Park. You need hell loads of professional experience to say the least, and the audition is quite hard too from what ive been told. I was going to apply, but I dont have the experience

Yeah the ads been up for ages! It was removed today.Its extremely hard to get recruited as an Actor at any Theme Park. You need hell loads of professional experience to say the least, and the audition is quite hard too from what ive been told. I was going to apply, but I dont have the experience

I was guessing that you need to be pretty qualified, the pay is pretty good! £70 for what, 6 hours work?

Just look at the date! 21st of september, my god year 11 is flowing by faster then I thought it was! I'm actually rather spooked by it its not even 2 months before I take my GCSE mock exams :).This may be boring to you if your in younger years or have already left school, but my god use the time given well! I need to complete my history coursework by tuesday and I'm not even half way through it! looks like an after school session with the teacher tomorrow :) Anyway just think its waht just under 3 weeks 'till FN begins! I doubt I will go more then twice this year. RANDOM: I'm stuck in this position as the laptop charger decided to kill itself and only work in certain postion and I need a drink thats just over a meter away, damn I wish I could move closer! I like long posts :) But its a shame I cant be bothered to write one, I saw if you cant read a long post you cant write a long post and by god I get distracted easily!EDIT: I managed to move in the end! Also I am listening to aerosmith - I dont wana miss a thing.