Random

Phill

Yay yay yay yay YAY! I have tickets to go see Mika in Bristol in March 2010, I'm so happy ;D my little reward for being such a hard working busy little bee :blink:I'm slightly annoyed thought tbh, I've told my friends I'm going, most of which hate Mika and they're just been really nasty about it. Yet they tell me they're going to a concert and I daren't tell them the music they like is crap. I really feel like slapping them :LAnnnnnnnnd...... breeeeeeath.

Just sent in my Work Experience applications to 12 different places, two of which were Chessington and THORPE PARK. I understand that THORPE PARK very rarely offer work experience placements, but it was worth a shot. I thought I'd get in there nice and early.... my work experience period isn't until July 2010.

I was hoping to go too Chessington for mine, and sent off for the application form and everything, but the time my work experience is, is like the one time of year they can't do it. Also it would be expensive to travel there everyday for two weeks.In the end I'm working at the MK Dons Stadium as Assistant Coach :) So that should still be fun, but not as much so as Thorpe or Chessington would be, good luck Paul!Mine's in a few weeks so that should be pretty awesome :P

I was hoping to go too Chessington for mine, and sent off for the application form and everything, but the time my work experience is, is like the one time of year they can't do it. Also it would be expensive to travel there everyday for two weeks.In the end I'm working at the MK Dons Stadium as Assistant Coach :) So that should still be fun, but not as much so as Thorpe or Chessington would be, good luck Paul!Mine's in a few weeks so that should be pretty awesome :P

Have fun in your work experience James!I'm only looking to complete one week of work experience, the other week will be doing something different. Travel is not a problem for me, I can easily arrange a lift there and back every day. If that fails, the train isn't too expensive. Thanks James, hopefully I will receive a positive response!

I went to the London MCM Expo on saturday and sunday.Saturday was quite boring, because of the weather, but good thing was I got quite a lot of photos taken with other cosplayers and that. =]Sunday was very good! I had a walk around in the convention, bought a few things, then went around giving other cosplayers free hugs plus having more photos taken. ^ ^So yes it was fun, I'm now looking forward to the next one in May next year! =D

I would love a fright attraction thats basiclly a forest. About a 1 mile square being blcked off, The person in the front of the group would have a head light and the rest is pitch black.. There would be no special lighting just the eerieness of being alone in the woods but with actors planningto kill you. I think it would creep loads of people out, It would only cost about £30 to make.

I would love a fright attraction thats basiclly a forest. About a 1 mile square being blcked off, The person in the front of the group would have a head light and the rest is pitch black.. There would be no special lighting just the eerieness of being alone in the woods but with actors planningto kill you. I think it would creep loads of people out, It would only cost about £30 to make.

That good idea, but then there's the cost of actors.