Random

Phill

We have an apple tree in our garden and a load of apples have fallen off and are starting to rot on the floor. My Mum decides it would be nice to give me the job of picking them all up. Well I have no problem with helping my Mum out of course but urgh I have a very strong stomach and it's left me wanting to vomit. There's a slug hanging out of one of them and there's countless worm/insect holes on them. And then there's the occasional ones where they leak this really thick substance. Ewww. I managed 5 today. xD

Oh lord, me and my Dad just spent the last 10 minutes trying to work out the graduation on our new scales and then we realised it was written in rather large letters right in the middle of them. xDAnd my Dad can't even accomplish a simple task like opening a Tesco's plastic bag. Bless him.

Oh lord, me and my Dad just spent the last 10 minutes trying to work out the graduation on our new scales and then we realised it was written in rather large letters right in the middle of them. xDAnd my Dad can't even accomplish a simple task like opening a Tesco's plastic bag. Bless him.

Gemma, can I ask why you only seem to post stories and rants about your life on this forum? I mean afterall, this is a forum aimed at Theme Park Enthusiasts, wouldn't it make sense to make your posts on a site like teenspot or something?Just a thought.

Gemma, can I ask why you only seem to post stories and rants about your life on this forum? I mean afterall, this is a forum aimed at Theme Park Enthusiasts, wouldn't it make sense to make your posts on a site like teenspot or something?Just a thought.

Okay now thats pissed me off. Technically you should say the same about me, I rarely post in the theme park bit. Gonna tell me to f*ck off somewhere else? Jesus freedom of speech much!

I don't think Steve was telling anyone to go somewhere else, but was just asking a valid question. Gemma is as much welcome here as anybody else, but why specifically a theme park fansite?

I read what he said as a gentle hint to go somewhere else, or find gradually replace this forum with another more suited to her posts.So basically agreeing with what Holly said to an extent.

It just pissed me off cause in esscence he was telling her to go somewhere else and being the same as her, pretty much only posting in the OFF TOPIC (TpKabz that ones for you) forum it touched a nerve cause he's basically telling me to go somewhere else as well. Atleast she's not going off topic in the Theme Park bit. I think someone needs to learn to re-read posts and see how sarcastic and pretentious they sound (guess what that ones for you as well TpKabz)

Well I'm sorry if I've upset some of you here with my postings. :/The reason I don't post in the theme park bit is because I haven't been to a theme park in AGES due to living ages away from them. The next time I go to one I'll be sure to post in the appropriate section. (:

Well I'm sorry if I've upset some of you here with my postings. :/The reason I don't post in the theme park bit is because I haven't been to a theme park in AGES due to living ages away from them. The next time I go to one I'll be sure to post in the appropriate section. (:

You've not upset anyone, I was just wondering.