Random

Phill

A couple of ways that you can see that it's photoshop'd:• Bottom left, that grassy section it looks like they've just cloned abit from a similar area and used it as a texture.• The coaster section looks clearer/shaper than the backround.• Also the part where the grass in the middle meets the greyish colour texture, that looks abit suspicious8)

Some girl who added me on Facebook has been had by the police for shoplifting in Primark, which is stupid because most things in there are only a few quid anyway. xD I kid you not one of her many stauses about the issue is 'LOL at that bitch who got me done. Aha!'. She seems to think it's some joke, being arrested for shoplifting. Well I'll be laughing my bum off when you can't get a job because you have a criminal record. =]

LOL! I know someone's sister (who's a right terror anyway) who tried to steal from Primark and they're only 12!And being arrested/going to prison is certainly no joke! Especially when someone goes in for something petty which is happening everywhere (I know it doesn't excuse what they've done but prisons are so overcrowded, police over-react and waste time investigating when there's really no need and there are serious crimes going on etc) :blink: Yet there are REAL criminals running free. Where's the justice in that?Grr.