Chessington General Discussion

Ash

No idea when the new are will be opened except for the obvious 2010! What a great way to send off such a great area of the park. I will never forget going on billys wizzer not realizing that there were a few garden hoses involved and getting soaking wet, and then seeing my sisters puzzled look when I turned back and saw her wiping the water off her face! Good times, Good times!

Hey!I am going to Chesssington saturday, and you know what I am going to ask!. Firstly, is it open?. I've been on the website and the bit where it says about the rides etc and the fact it is open can not be found. I'm also wondering due to construction of the new area and getting the park ready for halloween if saturday is a day where it is closed.Also, if the park is open, does anyone know if Fury is fixed?Thanks!

Hey!I am going to Chesssington saturday, and you know what I am going to ask!. Firstly, is it open?. I've been on the website and the bit where it says about the rides etc and the fact it is open can not be found. I'm also wondering due to construction of the new area and getting the park ready for halloween if saturday is a day where it is closed.Also, if the park is open, does anyone know if Fury is fixed?Thanks!

Yes, Chessington & Zoo is open this Saturday.Rides and Attractions will be available from 10am until 5pm.Beanoland is closed yes, but the path way that was 'private parts' which led out to the Xtreme Bungee, I think is open, (So you can still cut through to Dragon Falls).As far as I am aware, now all Rides and Attractions are currently available. :blink:Have a good day on Saturday! :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.moneysupermarket.com/vouchers/filestore/printoff/4553-Chessington%20Exclusive%20Offer%20October%2009.pdfThis link is to a printable '2 for 1' voucher to Chessington's Halloween Hocus Pocus, and a printable voucher that entitles the bearer to 20% off Eating and Drinking in Chessington.Another quick question.... Will there be quite a lot of people walking to Chessington South at 8/ 8.30pm at night on Saturday? It's just that it's quite a daunting walk in the dark if there are very few people around, and I'm only going with one other person, who is 11 years old. He doesn't feel comfortable doing that walk if it is going to be quiet. Any thoughts? Thanks.

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/vouchers/filestore/printoff/4553-Chessington%20Exclusive%20Offer%20October%2009.pdfThis link is to a printable '2 for 1' voucher to Chessington's Halloween Hocus Pocus, and a printable voucher that entitles the bearer to 20% off Eating and Drinking in Chessington.Another quick question.... Will there be quite a lot of people walking to Chessington South at 8/ 8.30pm at night on Saturday? It's just that it's quite a daunting walk in the dark if there are very few people around, and I'm only going with one other person, who is 11 years old. He doesn't feel comfortable doing that walk if it is going to be quiet. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Chessington South area isn't that nice but WoA staff tend to leave from between 8pm until latest of 10pm so they're always around to make you feel slightly safer.If not, use the 71 bus to go from right outside the park to the station :P

Even if there is no members of staff.I have been at Chessington South Station an hour after the park closes, and it is still fairely (sp?) busy.I would reconmend arriving at the station around half an hour, after parking closing, if you want it to still be fairely busy. (In my opinion).

Basically, we could leave earlier, but we really want to stay until 8pm, to get the most out of our day. We should be leaving not too long after 8pm.

I'm sure loads of people will, it will be a busy night and many people use the train

Thanks for the helps guys!Another quick question: Can I purchase my Express Passes from the Admissions kiosks when I buy my on-the-day tickets? I don't want to buy them online anymore, but I'm afraid that they might have sold out by the time I get into the park when it opens at 10am.

I don't think you can buy them at admissions, but they won't have sold out at opening. To be honest I doubt you'll even need express pass'.If you enter through the South ( grass car park) entrance, then just next to the sign for toilets is an Express Pass Kiosk, and I'm sure there is one close-ish/ near to the north entrance as well :)

I don't think you can buy them at admissions, but they won't have sold out at opening. To be honest I doubt you'll even need express pass'.If you enter through the South ( grass car park) entrance, then just next to the sign for toilets is an Express Pass Kiosk, and I'm sure there is one close-ish/ near to the north entrance as well :)

Thanks James :)

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion