SAW: The Ride

Mark9

my friend was at the park yesterday and he said he saw a male worker being taken out the saw building with blood on his face. he heard from other people and staff that a woman was arrested for beating the man up about queue jumping. this is not definite, just what I heard

tpkabz I am getting fed up of your posts, I've deleted god knows how many now. Saying stuff like If you like "Rush's restraints there is something wrong with you" etc.Going back on topic, I really like Saw, once it's warmed up I find it extremely forceful and good fun.

tpkabz, it's probably best not to talk about fights here. And besides, I hate queue-jumpers. Call me a grass, but if anyone jumps in front of a queue I'm in, especially in front of me, I'll report it, and they won't know it until they think they're about to get on a ride. The amount of times I have seen someone jump in a queue, reported them, and seen them not get their ride is shocking.

tpkabz, it's probably best not to talk about fights here. And besides, I hate queue-jumpers. Call me a grass, but if anyone jumps in front of a queue I'm in, especially in front of me, I'll report it, and they won't know it until they think they're about to get on a ride. The amount of times I have seen someone jump in a queue, reported them, and seen them not get their ride is shocking.

Have actually always wonderd, how do you report someone?I have seen signs in Stealth's queue but no where else.I also hate queue jumpers.

Perhaps when there's actors outside, or just actors in the traps, workers should say "This is what happens to queue jumpers!" :(

Ha! Thats a great idea. Put signs on the traps saying 'ready to go for queue jumpers!' :P As for reporting someone, I guess you just tell a ride host when you get to the platform?

On the blades improving the experience, My first two rides on SAW neither the Blades or blood squirting thing were working the last two times I've been on they were and they really do improve the experience, My friend on his first time on SAW , looked at the blades and just freaked out like "whats gonna happen? , where do we go there's no track? , we're not going through them!" . Was amusing to say the least :(

All the effects were working inculding the blades on Sunday.My first time on Saw was Sunday, very good ride, theming was spot on (cant beat a well themed ride - adds to the atmosphere).All I would say is that the inside needs a little bit more lighting to truely to see the effects. Also I was surprised on how many breakdowns it can have in a day!!Got there early - went for it as my first ride within 15 mins of opening, it was brokendown!Good ride!ST

I'll agree with you on that one! I went on Sunday, and I have to say that the staff are very attentive and really do watch the queue. There was someone with a blow up banana and he was hanging it over the fence. then an anouncement said, 'The person with the banana, don't you dare put it near the track 'cause I'll have to put you on the track too!' I thought it was funny. regarding the effects issue, when I went on Sunday, every effect was working, swinging blades and all! :( It does help if they do work. When I was just about to get on and the gates were JUST about to open, the lights came on inside the indoor bit and the station, and it had broken down. Bummer! It showed how bare and plain looking the indoor section really is. Well, as far as you can see from the station.