SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I have been on Saw today - for my views on this bashing issue, click here for my trip report and scroll to the Saw section I have wrote.

'Realise that it's the ride car going round the track that is bumpy and rough' ...so, you think everyone else had been throwing themselves around the seat on purpose? I'm pretty sure most people who are irritated by Saw's bashing are so because they've tried to keep themselves under control or 'hold themselves still' as you put it, but failed to. Because it's too rough. If people could hold themselves still, they would do so.

I find saw so strange, I'm able to brace my self from hitting my head on the bar its self yet it still gives me a headache most times, I guess its the ride just shaking my head around more than anything, where as on say Colossus I can stop it from hurting me.

Agreed actually, Colossus is the only ride I keep my head back purposely, otherwise it'd hurt.

It's only a few degrees colder today than when I was there on Wednesday, and all rides were open then

And to move briefly back onto ride roughness, Stealth's second-half of the launch and vertical section is like an off-road track!

Maybe they need your logic then RideAddict. I mean, you're so sure and yet Saw and Colossus have been closed all weekend. And its only a few degrees colder after all. :wacko:

WOAH WOAH WOAH... Why has a SAW - The Ride discussion suddenly turned into a Colossus and Stealth discussion?!

Anyway, is it true SAW will be getting a retheme in 2015? If so, what they'd BETTER do is replace the drop base and make sure it doesnt sink into the ground afterwards, like the one we painfully experience today!

Anyway back to saw whats all this about the bottom of the main drop sinking? I've not heard about this before.

People been blaming that jolt on many things, one theory is the ground moving about as it is reclaimed land. As it has been that way from day 1 I doubt there is any significant ongoing movement in reality.