Video Games.

Ricky

NEW ZELDA..... average 3DS games

NEW METROID..... rubbish 3DS game

NEW ANIMAL CROSSING ON WIIU.... stupid crappy amiibo party game

But wait, end of conference.... been bigging up Mario the whole thing, can it be, big new Mario game, can Nintendo save themselves? Oh wait it's a bloody website where you post Mario videos  :angry2:  :angry2:  :angry2:

That whole presentation was garbage, absolute garbage. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So with Five Nights at Freddy's 4 having been out for a few weeks, the series is now officially over...and Scott Cawthon has just gone and ended it brilliantly. 

thankyou.jpg

Seriously. Hats off to this guy for using the past 12 months to truly define horror in video games by cramming into four brilliant installments the perfect combination of suspense, jumpscares, terror...and storytelling. :hi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want to test your skills to the max then you should try Geometry dash.

These are what the 2 hardest levels look like (I've completed the first one, 51% on the second one)

1. http://youtu.be/WX87jcaczZQ

2. http://youtu.be/4TkrQ5SCnvU

I have now completed both levels.

Now there's this even harder demon level: http://youtu.be/0sNw5L6nKfo

• 1 month later...

just finished halo 5, and I've been playing loads of multiplayer too:

I'd sum it up like this....

brilliant gameplay/controls (it's just so fun), pretty terrible story but a fun campaign to play, and incredible multiplayer....which is lacking in features. loads of features.

idk, the whole game is really fun to play, the new moves and stuff are so so great and as a huge halo fan I love playing it. the multiplayer modes are great to play too, really addictive and balanced but...the whole game just feels so empty. the actual story is awful and a huge cop-out, and there's hardly any playlists in the multiplayer compared to the previous games.

idk, I love the actual gameplay but I can see myself getting bored with it really fast. kind of dissapointed overall but I'm still loving every second I play of it so, guess it can't be too bad then :lol:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently playing The Last of Us and while I'm only 2 and a half hours into it, it is absolutely amazing! The story, the gameplay, the everything really! It's like every game you've ever dreamed over put into one (Th13teen pun intended).

Other games I've played that are worth mentioning are Far Cry Primal, Alien Isolation, Outlast and Soma. You can probably tell I'm into scary games by that list; I love getting scared out of my wits, and games are one way to achieve that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fallen in LOVE with The Crew since getting it free with XBOX Gold. You play as Alex, who at the beginning is framed by a corrupted detective for the murder of his brother (Who's name changes from Devon to Dayton for some reason) and 5 years later is contacted by an FBI agent named Zoe who wants to get Alex out of jail in order to find the corrupted cop and Devonayton's real killer.

It's an open world game set in America where you drive around doing missions such as races, time trials, and stuff where you have to deliver a car without damaging it, while trying to move up in some ranks I don't think are actually explained. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, 'Airtime Falcon' said:

Looks good, but they better listen to what we want when it comes to games.

I've been waiting for a Super Mario Galaxy 3 for 6 years, I won't be perfectly content till I get it...

Don't worry we're getting a brand new 3D Mario game ;)