Thorpe Park - Fright Nights - 24th October

Marc

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy your AP tickets on the day for £5. It's strictly advance booking between like 28th-31st or something like that! If you do it online it's more expensive because they put a card charge down of like £1, so it's actually £6 online!

*To the people that wondered why we chose the 24th*That date is in half-term. Yeah it's busy but seeing as a lot of people (including me) are at college, or even school, it wouldn't be wise to chose a non half-term date. A lot of people I imagine would like to stay late (as that is pretty much the point of Fright Nights) and some people don't live locally so won't get home until late! I'm all for having late nights, but it's not just that - it will be a long day and I don't fancy a long day at college after 12 hours of Thorpe (and ride geeks ;) ), long journeys, and a very late night!It wouldn't be fair to those of us in education to chose a different date. I'm shocked people are even asking such obvious questions! ;)

You can buy your tickets on the day from dedicated windows selling Annual Pass tickets or from the Annual pass office.

Bullocks. Is that quicker?Right, is anyone taking a car? I suggest we turn up early, collect the tickets and go to the car to get the few extra hours of sleep! Who's in? :)