Thorpe Park - Fright Nights - 24th October

Marc

I was nervous and I'm shy... :/You seemed like a great bunch of people, but I'm just not someone to just arrive, meet a bunch of strangers, and fit in like that.

Thats like me nearly all the time then. You don't have to be an attention whore but just by introducing yourself to everyone can you start to feel part of the group. Like this year on the meet, I didn't know Daniel H, Ellie, Professorx, smartguy or Adam Y and I'd got there late, all I did was go up to them and talk and hey prestro, everythings good.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats like me nearly all the time then. You don't have to be an attention whore but just by introducing yourself to everyone can you start to feel part of the group. Like this year on the meet, I didn't know Daniel H, Ellie, Professorx, smartguy or Adam Y and I'd got there late, all I did was go up to them and talk and hey prestro, everythings good.

To add to this, I didn't know anyone (apart from a few messages with Ellie) and still managed to make quite a few friends. All my friends know me as the most nervous out of our friend circle to meet new people so I think it just requires some courage to get past awkward first hellos.

Put me down as a certain YES!! Perfect date as well it means I can do the towrs the weekend before and after the meet off to Blackpool (a nice thrilling month :lol:)The last meet was a failure?.... Which one was this all meets I've gone to have been really good so far with all you fab people - I don't remember one that didn't work out, I thought I've gone to all in the past couple of years unless I'm now just getting forgetful...

Posted ImageWhen: Sunday 24th October 2010Time: 12:00pmWhere: Thorpe Park, Sitting rocks opposite Stealth DinerIts that time again, Fright Nights are very much upon us and as usual, TPM plan to be there!Please note: Fright Nights is not free for Standard Annual Pass holders and a £5 charge does apply.Pre booking at the moment is not essential, but is strongly recommended, especially if you plan to turn up later in the day! We intend to arrange the meetup on Sunday 24th October, where we shall all gather at around 2pm (TBC) We'll be meeting at the usual place at the sitting rocks opposite the Stealth Diner.From there we'll take the usual group photo and try to squeeze in as many rides as possible, including a group trip into one of the mazes (don't be too scared!). Remember we are a fun and friendly bunch of people, so don't be worried to come along. We ALWAYS love seeing new faces!Posted ImageThe park will be open from 10:00am and will close at 10:00pm, so 12 hours of thrilling and terrifying fun! If you wanna come along just pop me a message and I will add you to the attending list!For those of you who will be travelling from afar I do recommend Travelodge especially if you book now and take advantage of the cheap rooms. Travel advice on buses etc. available just PM me.The meets are always great fun and a great place to make new friends!Feel free to dress up, weve had some good ones in the past, but please do remember Masks are not permitted to be worn on park. P.S. Dont forget to bring along your Unlimited Refill Vessels!Confirmed As AttendingRyanJames EllerbyMarcSteveEllieJessMichaelaRichMaybe AttendingRicky

just to let you know it only applys on 27-31 of october and I will attend but you might not see me therecoasterfrek

How does the Merlin Magic Pass thingy the one ya get for working there work at Fright Nites can you just like go in etc or still have to book?

As part of the Merlin Magic Pass T&C's, selected dates are restricted with MP Owners. Check the Terms & Conditions that were issued with your MP before you visit.

Why are we going on the 24th? Why not the first or second weekend? It will probably be quieter, since we have done it those weekends in past years??

I think we need to accept when ever we go it will be busy really, theres no avoiding that now a days, especially at fright nights.

Hey guys, please try to stay on topic of discussion. I've deleted a number of posts which were irrelevant to the meet. By all means discuss it with people and get excited about it but personal questions that are being asked to specific people should be kept off the forums. That's what the PM function/ MSN is for! :)