Walt Disney World Resort

Benin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have a look at my video on the majority of parks in Florida ;) Disney World it towards the end...

If not, they used to send out a documentary disc for free if you requested an information pack online. Don't know if they still do this but you can have a look. It was very detailed without spoiling anything and covered everything including parks, waterparks, hotels, and other attractions.

• 2 months later...

From the bits we can see it hardly swings at all. The track looks to be profiled like any other, I was expecting it to corner on a much flater plane to make the cartridges swing out. Maybe it does do that on bits we can't see, otherwise it looks like a bit if a waste of the concept. I'm sure it is still amazing Disney fun though, can't wait to see what the dark parts are like.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

I don't really know what to think. It's charming, and how can you not love anything with that song in it, but as an actual coaster it seems bizarrely paced. I hope it rides better than it looked, Alvey seemed to think so and mentioned the swinging being more noticeable than expected. He didn't seem too excited by it at the end though, did he?

I think the pacing is deliberate, as it allows riders to view parts of the story and such. Bit confused by the end though, just seeing the evil Queen and then the rides ends, especially as it looks like there's something completely new about to happen when she knocks on the door.

I think the pacing is deliberate, as it allows riders to view parts of the story and such. Bit confused by the end though, just seeing the evil Queen and then the rides ends, especially as it looks like there's something completely new about to happen when she knocks on the door.

Well at least it matches Scary Adventure's/most Disney dark ride's endings then ;)

In terms of the ride, I have mixed views currently.

The coaster sections look great fun, the theming and scenery are of excellent standard and the animatronics are very well done and look very realistic in motion to the characters they are creating. Whilst the pacing is ok, the witch at the end aka queen (as mentioned above) is rather confusing and in a way a little anti-climatic to ride and I think should've appeared earlier on, unless there's more story after the ride or something.

I also though there could be more animatronics too tbh.

Still looks a very good coaster/themed ride and a good substitute attraction to the former Snow White Scary Adventure ride which was ripped out for the meet and greet a couple of years ago,