Worst Visitors At Thorpe Park?

Thorpe~Rocks

Question

Not so much a bad visitor, just one conversation that I found funny..Nemesis Inferno queue:Some girl who;s obviously a bit worried: "Have you been on this ride before?"Some bloke: "Yeah."Girl: "What's it like?"*Bloke then acts as an information point, telling the girl every morsel of knowledge he knows about the ride.*Girl: "...But, what's it like?"

Was in the queue for Saw Alive once and there were black people being racist against other black people. Then when the first group of black people went in, who thought they were hard and were just arguing with everyone in the queue, they ended up getting scared and backed up and fell over each other and the one at the back came out of the attraction crying and they had to shut down it for a while. Whilst they got them out and restarted the attraction.

Queue jumpers in Nemesis Inferno queue, me and Ellie had a right go at them but they didn't listen. They tried to steal our front row seats but me and Ellie stood our ground for a good 10 minutes and the attendent told them to go to second row. It was amazing. :unsure:

The ones that just have no clue about anything, "eurrgh is this a roller coaster?" standing in the queue for Rush, or "Oh right I hear its well unsafe like some guy died on Colossus and it stopped upside down!" Ohh and I totally love queue jumpers, :unsure: Chav: "I'm just getting my friend."Me: "well get them to come to you!"Chav: "Nahh mate I just went to the toilet."Me: "Then why didnt you go before you went in the queue"Chav: "well its because I'm allowed to go to the toilet when ever I wont like you know what I mean?!"Me: "Ermm No, It can lead to you getting chucked out now is it really worth it." (Looks)Eventally friends come and wait for him to join up.Me: (whispers) "Now wasn't that easy. (sniggers)"Oh I'm embarresed to be apart of the british public sometimes.

BUT one thing I really cannot stand about some of Thorpe Park’s modern guests is all the spitting! Please tell me I am not the only one that this really annoys.

You are definatly not the only one! Its disgusting! There really isn't a need for it :unsure: Especially the vortex fences when you would go to lean on it and there would be spit there

Why does everyone play the race card these days :/I hate people that spit and people that drop their gum.I do not need to get people's gum on my brand new shoes.I hate spitting more. Once I was coming off of tidal wave, and I was walking across the bridge to leave (the bit before the photo collection bit), and some black guy was spitting off the bridge. Then the ride attendant shouted at him over the tannoy to basically do one, and the guy was like "is it cuz I'm black bruv?" A small crowd assembled when the accused guy kicked off and was giving it large about racism. I think at some point security was called but I'd left by then. Funny times.

Queueing for Rush. The air compressors start up with the usual sounds.Boy1: Oi, what's that noise?Boy2: Them tanks. This ride runs on air, I think.Boy1: It runs on air? Fail.___________On ride Nemesis Inferno.Boy1: Aaaaaagggghhh!!!!!!Exiting Nemesis Inferno.Boy1: That was well crap, it didn't go fast at all.___________At a game stall.Stall attendant: Hello, would you like to play madam? Hello, would you like to play, sir? Hello, would you like to play, madam? Hello would you like...Girl1: Hahahahaha.Girl1 flashes breasts.Stall attendant: What de hell?!

There was this group of girls in the queue to Nemesis, and one was saying how she knew a girl who died on the ride but know she is in a wheelchair - obviously came back to life I guess.Also the people I hate are the Chavs that look down at you despite them looking like tramps themselves or when the mum with 50 kids running around screaming and smoking!

Hmm worst people at Thorpe...Queue jumpers, spitting people etc etc...People who come dressed like lions...People who take Depth Charge races way too seriously...People who's sole purpose in coming is to ruin another's day by, oh I don't know, needlessly breaking spoons.:unsure::lol:

I hear there will be plenty of them people tomorrow ;)

Oh and complete and utter idiots who have no control over their kids. Its just like, no one wants to have to swerve around your small, gormless, chav offspring. Sort it out. Also people who nothing about the rides.Queuing for Saw Alive: Idiot in front of me - You know , if you don't get out in time, they lock you in the maze!Me- Really? (Trying to keep a straight face)Idiot- Yeah! It happened to my mate innit.