Chessington Trip Reports

That's exactly what my friend that works there said. I don't know what area he's in, but he was on Dragon's Fury last sunday, and he want's to go back to Transylvania.

Is it by any chance Mark operating Dragon's Fury? He is the only DF person I know.If he was on Dragon's Fury, he is in Area 2 and Transylvania is Area 1.Area 1 - Vampire, Bubbleworks, Seastorm, Safari Skyway, Black Buccaneer and LOTD execept DF.Area 2 - Dragon's Fury, Runaway Train, Rattlesnake, Billy's Whizzer, Bash Street Bus and Rodger the Dodgers Dodgems.Area 3 - Tomb Blaster, Rameses Revenge, Dragon Falls and Peeking Heights.Just to confirm! :):blink:

Tis a bit off topic I know....Area 1: Vampire, Bubbleworks. Safari Skyway, Seastorm, Black Buccaneer and Carousel.Area 2: Fury, Peeking Heights, Truckers, Griffin's Galleon, Sea Dragons, Dragon's Playhouse and Canopy Capers.Area 3: Rattlesnake, Rameses Revenge, Runaway Train, Jumbos, Berry Bouncers and Toadie's Crazy Cars.Area 4: Tomb Blaster, Dragon Falls, Billy's Whizzer, Dodgems, Bash Street Bus and Dennis' Madhouse.Personally I think it's a lot better this year. The smaller areas allow for more thorough cleaning to be carried out, and the smaller teams mean that you bond more with each other, and the team leaders have more time to spend with their team, motivating them and whatever, which means for happier staff, which in theory, means happier guests :blink:

Tis a bit off topic I know....Area 1: Vampire, Bubbleworks. Safari Skyway, Seastorm, Black Buccaneer and Carousel.Area 2: Fury, Peeking Heights, Truckers, Griffin's Galleon, Sea Dragons, Dragon's Playhouse and Canopy Capers.Area 3: Rattlesnake, Rameses Revenge, Runaway Train, Jumbos, Berry Bouncers and Toadie's Crazy Cars.Area 4: Tomb Blaster, Dragon Falls, Billy's Whizzer, Dodgems, Bash Street Bus and Dennis' Madhouse.Personally I think it's a lot better this year. The smaller areas allow for more thorough cleaning to be carried out, and the smaller teams mean that you bond more with each other, and the team leaders have more time to spend with everyone and makes it easier for them.

Thanks for my name 'Sheepie' , I am up to date now! :blink:

Is it by any chance Mark operating Dragon's Fury? He is the only DF person I know.If he was on Dragon's Fury, he is in Area 2 and Transylvania is Area 1.Area 1 - Vampire, Bubbleworks, Seastorm, Safari Skyway, Black Buccaneer and LOTD execept DF.Area 2 - Dragon's Fury, Runaway Train, Rattlesnake, Billy's Whizzer, Bash Street Bus and Rodger the Dodgers Dodgems.Area 3 - Tomb Blaster, Rameses Revenge, Dragon Falls and Peeking Heights.Just to confirm! :P<_<

Nope, it was a guy called Benin de Giovanni, if anyone knows him.

I wasn't gonna write a trip report, but I'm bored so I am now! :PWent on Wednesday, only got there at like 3 cos it was a last minute decision. Did all of the main rides except Bubbles. Managed 3 on Fury, and 2 on Vampire and Rattle. I forgot how fun Fury is :PThe Sea Dragons op seemed to be having fun...And we finished the day at the zoo, saw some lions trying to mate, but the lioness wanted out and had a strop :P Stupid noisy kids kept scaring the tigers and leopards, the leopards were right up close to the window at one point but the stupid brats scared them off! No sign of the parents either...grr! I was on the verge of telling them off!But overall was a fun day hehe.

Had a fantastic day today at the World of Adventures.First time I've been as a guest this year, and loved all the little improvements. Vampire station looks cool this year with the organist working a lot better than it has done in a while, lots of new lighting it seems, same with Bubbles, too, although the blimmin music still cuts out ¬_¬Bit disappointed to see the globe at the main entrance not turning, it's been fine for over a season, get it working again! They need to keep fixing the leaks, such as the audio on Skyway working on every train, blocking the view to all service roads, finish those Falls rocks off by the first drop.Dragon Falls has had some very subtle changes this year, including some netting in the station, and the elephant, whilst not squirting water, is now a bit more presentable.Vampire station needs turning up quite a bit, and some pre- recorded announcements wouldn't go amiss.Peeking Tom is finally working again :angry2:Omg waffle, sorry. I just feel really rejuvinated now, so passionate about the place, it's really special.

• 1 month later...

I visited one of my favourite places today!Great day today but due to the odd weather queues went from large to small all day. (why had the aid of a Ultimate Express Pass) - Don't hate me fastrack haters! :D Got at least 10 rides on Vampire (Favourite!)Got at least 7 rides on Dragon's FuryDone a few Dragon Falls, Rattlesnake and Runaway Train.Done once - Safari Skyway, Rodger the Dodgers Dodgems, Tomb Blaster and Bubbleworks.BreakdownsBilly's Whizzer was advertised as unavailable; However BW opened after an hour of the park opening.Tomb Blaster has a small technical difficulty causing the ride to close for about 30 mins.Dragon's Fury closed its main queue and fastrack queue at 4:30pm due to constant breakdowns towards the end of the day.Overall 9/10 for me. Great day and could do now all over again! :POdd CriticismsChessington seem to like all of a sudden to lower the volume on audio as my Bubbleworks station music I could not hear. :P (for the audio people on TPM! :P )

I visited one of my favourite places today!Great day today but due to the odd weather queues went from large to small all day. (why had the aid of a Ultimate Express Pass) - Don't hate me fastrack haters! :P Got at least 10 rides on Vampire (Favourite!)Got at least 7 rides on Dragon's FuryDone a few Dragon Falls, Rattlesnake and Runaway Train.Done once - Safari Skyway, Rodger the Dodgers Dodgems, Tomb Blaster and Bubbleworks.BreakdownsBilly's Whizzer was advertised as unavailable; However BW opened after an hour of the park opening.Tomb Blaster has a small technical difficulty causing the ride to close for about 30 mins.Dragon's Fury closed its main queue and fastrack queue at 4:30pm due to constant breakdowns towards the end of the day.Overall 9/10 for me. Great day and could do now all over again! :POdd CriticismsChessington seem to like all of a sudden to lower the volume on audio as my Bubbleworks station music I could not hear. :P (for the audio people on TPM! :D )

I hear you on the Chessington audio!. Is it just me or is the Chessington audio not as good as it used to be?. I miss the Terror Toomb music and the old Bubbleworks music * cries!Wow, I've never seen Billy's wizzer closed, that has to be a first. I guess the bumper cars were also closed because of the rain, right?.I'm hoping to go this weekend, I have to ride Skyway, last time I went I had a car with out the audio so this time, that is not going to happen.Glad you enjoyed your trip

I had a great trip to Chessington today, got on quite a few rides.Ride Count:Bash Street Bus x1Bubbleworks x1Canopy Capers (had to accompany my sister :P )Dennis's Mad House (again, accompanied my sister :P )Dragon Falls x1Dragons Fury x1Griffins Galleon x1Hocus Pocus Hall x1Rameses Revenge x1 (two cycles)Rattlesnake x2Safari Skyway x1Seastorm x1

Went today also, first time in 2 years, reliving memorys :) Arrived at 11 am (later then planned) and left at 5:30Ride Count -Vampire - 1Dragon Fury - 2Tomb Blaster - 2Rameses Revenge - 1 , but with 2 programs, second one being much more intense.Rattlesnake - 2Runaway Train - 1Bubbleworks - 1Black Buccaneer - 1Dragon Falls - 1Peeking Heights - 1Hocus Pocus Hall - 1Sealife Tour - 1 :DOverall a very good day, ques wern't bad at all for half term. Vampire was 45 mins, the rest varied from 5- 30 mins. Bought 1 fastrack for the top 6 rides , never used on Bubbleworks. Enjoyed a lot! Think I saw Ryan at one stage :D

Ah thanks very much. At least I have a sort of Idea now :DBit of a long shot but how likely is it for either of them to extend there closing time ? :)

If Chessington has a certain gate figure by 1pm they always extend the opening hours by an hour.