The Swarm

JoshC.

This is how I am imagining The Swarm staff to be after the first Saturday of the season.

KlPrgwY.gif

A new ride experience with less than a third of the capacity available and no changes to X?

"THORPE PARK Official Ciall Kennett - watch this space... THE SWARM isn't the only thing changing for 2013!" That was in reply to a comment about lack of X changes...

Something I just thought of, will there be no on ride photo opportunity for people on the backwards rows?

Ooooo I'd laugh but then cry if they said all the rides were going backwards. But Ciall Kennett is probably referring to X. Upgrading rides is probably best for thorpe no planning permission unless they intend they intend to put new track down unlikely in the swarms case but X will probs be having a refurb. And Benin I find raptor crap compared to Swarm and the theming isn't as out there as swarm end of!!

Something I just thought of, will there be no on ride photo opportunity for people on the backwards rows?

That's a good point actually. Back row won't be able to have on ride videos now due to this as it is.

If what you've heard Ryan is true, and the billboard near miss is between the zero-G and incline loop, isn't that also where the photo point is? I guess there's chance for a bit of modification / addition there to sort that out?

So today has seen big announcements from Thorpe and Alton - will Chessie follow suit?

I'm not arguing anyways now swarm is backwards I think they will probably put cameras facing backwards for those passengers

No one was arguing. It's just a difference of opinion. But obviously if you make an obviously controversial statement and then label it is 'OFFICIAL!!!1!', people are going to take issue with it. There is no official winner when it comes to this, it's down to personal taste. Some might argue that Vampire, Rattlensnake or Nemesis have better theming in the UK, and that Raptor is better themed than Swarm, but that's just their opinion.