The Swarm

JoshC.

A billboard with a hole in it. Because hell is everybody's idea of fun!

Why they think this will bring in more visitors this year I have no idea. It may offer a momentary feeling of danger, but will make very little impact to the overall ride experience. It isn't really that interesting to look at, it's just "piece of devasted theming no.7". At least they have done something, I guess.

Yeah, Thorpe have been updating their Twitter account with pictures of Swarm whilst filming the TV ad. Unsurprisingly, they've been a tease and not shown the backwards rows in any pictures...

Also, I wonder if the billboard will have a different slogan / design on the other side?

That concerns me if they haven't got it sorted yet, can it really be done in under two weeks? (Main season)

If not then we would either see one train operation or a very complicated queueing system - either or which would be awful but not something that I would put past thorpe!

On a bright note though, I am liking the look of that Billboard :)

Just going back into the slogans... The slogan on that billboard is worse than the winning slogan and the winning slogan wasn't that good :mellow:

Honestly thorpe...

The winning slogan is probably on the other side of the billboard though, they wouldn't tell someone their slogan won and then not use it.

(But then, this is Thorpe park we are talking about...)

The winning slogan is probably on the other side of the billboard though, they wouldn't tell someone their slogan won and then not use it.

(But then, this is Thorpe park we are talking about...)

If you read the terms and conditions of the competition it says that the winning slogan may not be used on the billboard :mellow: