Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

Thanks, I think that if the BWP thing is done well and it is done in the right way, I think it could be VERY scary. I mean just imagine being in a dark forest with actors being in there with you! It sounds great. Also I think that the MBV will probably be the scariest because your on your own with some maniac gas mask killer chasing you, that for me would be absolutely terrifying. But I also think that the other scare attractions have great potential, and if Thorpe can pull it off, I think we are in for a fantastic fright nights! :)

Very exciting!!!

Totally agree, I thought the movie was great and if they can create that into a solid scarezone then I think BWP with be fantastic and yeah MBV even though the film is not that good I think the alonessof it will create lots of fear, can't wait for this, my first halloween event I'm going to make sure I dress up for the occasion haha :)

''Will you find your way out through these doors?#frightnights #thecabininthewoods #sneakpeek''

Somehow I think that everyone will make it out otherwise queues would be long.

Asylum re theme whoo.

​It also implies that there may be new charters.

So scaretour were right! And I do believe that they will be soon releasing info about there tour of one of the mazes too!

Dead ends in Asylum? Eurgh.

I get a feeling that Asylum will probably be the maze that features 'Brave it Alone' too, if it ends up only being a single maze. Disappointed that it looks like it's just Asylum returning. Though, I guess the reveal isn't anticlimatic to the majority - heck, we only really knew about it because someone worked out how the images were linked... But yeah, Asylum returning with a couple of fake routes by the sounds of it. Big woop.

As for the picture of CITW, it looks like a couple of doors in an incomplete corridor. Yay?

There already were a few dead ends - the shower scene being one of them. I doubt that it will have changed much.

Still, great to have it back! (imo)

Can't wait for Fright Nights now :)

EDIT: Is it me or do all of the maze descriptions sound like there will be less actors?

"The asylum opens it's doors to new patients." - I thought that the theme was always that the actors were the patients?

Also, later on it says "watch your back as you encounter dead ends, hidden corners and eyes that watch you from the shadows"

Nothing mentions actors on the Asylum's description, in fact it seems to suggest that there won't be many.

Yeah I think they need abit of variation in asylum now seeming that maze be it a name change has been the same layout since the very beginning!

Asylum has had the layout tweaked a few times. The Freezer was sorta different, and the route was reversed at one point too.

There already were a few dead ends - the shower scene being one of them. I doubt that it will have changed much.

Still, great to have it back! (imo)

Can't wait for Fright Nights now :)

EDIT: Is it me or do all of the maze descriptions sound like there will be less actors?

"The asylum opens it's doors to new patients." - I thought that the theme was always that the actors were the patients?

Also, later on it says "watch your back as you encounter dead ends, hidden corners and eyes that watch you from the shadows"

Nothing mentions actors on the Asylum's description, in fact it seems to suggest that there won't be many.

I guess by dead ends, they were talking more about physical fake routes; pretty sure they never mentioned them before?

Also, I think the actors are meant to be the patients, but I guess it just means we could be new patients, who then have to escape after realising what 'The Asylum' actually is. It does say it is a live action maze, so it will definitely have actors in, and I'd assume there'll be the key aspect of the experience. :)

they need more!

They have 5 attractions plus a set of roaming actors. Even if, say, 30 actors had a night off one night (don't know how realistic that is?), they could get 10 or so actors roaming around, meaning they have 22 actors for each attraction (on average). Rotate the actors' around so they all get breaks, and you could still have a good 15-16 actors in a maze at any one point; a lot more than I think I've seen in any Thorpe maze before. When you take into account BWP probably shouldn't need that many actors, and it seems CITW may only need a few actors, that means there's even more to roam about / be in the live action mazes.

I think they've got plenty of actors! :)

hahaha , so will we hear a suprise anoucment do u recon ? as everything has been revealed , do u think thorpe will just still have somthing up their sleeves?

Personally, I think that Thorpe will announce something new but I dont think that it will be too big and exciting. I hope they announce something big and exciting but something tells me thats not going to happen. But, who knows maybe they will have a massive reveal of something new!!! I like to be optimistic... :D

Personally, I think that Thorpe will announce something new but I dont think that it will be too big and exciting. I hope they announce something big and exciting but something tells me thats not going to happen. But, who knows maybe they will have a massive reveal of something new!!! I like to be optimistic... :D

same here being optimistic is what keeps the fourms alive ! , I still think somthing fishy is going on in that cinema ?....