• Vengeance
    • X refurb
    • New flat
    • New maze
    • New show
    • New 4D film
    • Other
    • CCR reopens

Verdict on what? This guy in 2013 ride is saying it will be X refurb...

The evolution.. I think we are going to see X refurb, apparently it is going to be sponsored by MTV or MOS(ministry of sound) however I wouldn't like to see a clubbing ride!

Until we get a further clue, I don't think we can truly make out what it is, I knew thorpe's clues would be difficult not telling us much!

The evolution.. I think we are going to see X refurb, apparently it is going to be sponsored by MTV or MOS(ministry of sound) however I wouldn't like to see a clubbing ride!

I agree, if this is what it is going to become then I would rather it stayed as X:/ No Way Out.

Let's just hope that "Evolution" is a theme rather than something to do with music/clubbing.

Although it might not even be an X refurb.

I agree, if this is what it is going to become then I would rather it stayed as X:/ No Way Out.

Let's just hope that "Evolution" is a theme rather than something to do with music/clubbing.

Although it might not even be an X refurb.

What would be the difference? A coaster, in the dark, with loud music playing and flashing lights? It already has no theme / a night club theme. If they just did it well instead of having one loud distorted speaker and rather knackered lighting, and it had a nightclub sponsorship/theme, how could that not be an improvement?

What would be the difference? A coaster, in the dark, with loud music playing and flashing lights? It already has no theme / a night club theme. If they just did it well instead of having one loud distorted speaker and rather knackered lighting, and it had a nightclub sponsorship/theme, how could that not be an improvement?

I meant with the old X:/ No Way Out theming and soundtrack. But actually it could work I guess :)

A windseeker is very unlikely to happen at Thorpe. It would have to break or at least be near to Stealth's height to be of any relevance (something which is very unlikely to pass planning permission, at least until after 2016) and doesn't really appeal to Thorpe's target market, as it is not a thrill ride as such, more a fun height observation ride.

Personally I think that as long as it included fountain effects and at least a bit of theming (Similar to Rameses or Ripsaw) that a topspin would fit in really well at Thorpe. Quite where though I'm not sure.