ERT Nemesis Inferno 10th Birthday Celebration

AJ

Hope you all had an awesome time guys! Seen some of your tweets and it sounds like it was a great success!

Wish I could've been there but today has been the busiest day I've had in a while and I just wasn't able to make it. :( Look forward to seeing some of you at the MoS meet! :D

Was a great afternoon and excellent event/meet! The 6 rides on Inferno was brilliant and the ride area tour very interesting, especially to see how close the track comes to the ground at certain points. Hope those who went up the lift hill also enjoyed it.

What made it better is how the staff were very enthusiastic about having us, ensuring we had a good time, and about the ride itself.

Also a massive thanks to Thorpe themselves for allowing this to go ahead and the admin/mod team for arranging it!

Happy Birthday Nemesis Inferno! :D

Best official meet yet got on Inferno 6 times before an awesome tour, met some awesome people, stretchy and King Nemesis to name a few, I had most on quantum or as I now call it pregnancy abortion: the ride :D I almost fell out of Rumba lol and I got some good photos, I'd just like to say thanks for peaj for organising and if I am correct thanks to Sidders for nagging Marc to do the birthday meet. it was FANTASTIC!!

I agree with Ethan, this definitely was the best meet so far of the year, I really enjoyed getting 6 rides on Inferno, the interesting tour of behind the scenes with the ride which included seeing the tunnel area and also the restricted place where the ride's track is located which is surprisingly close to the ground. Some people were lucky enough to see the lift hill too.

Other factors that made this meet the best included the great turnout of people old and new of different ages and it was great to see many new faces. I also thoroughly enjoyed the after meet meal (AMM) which was the first time I was able to attend one within a meet which I thoroughly enjoyed despite regrettably ordering a red hot sauce with my meal (:P).

I would like to thank TPM and Thorpe for organising this excellent opportunity and everyone who attended who without wouldn't have made this possible.

Additional thanks go to fish for giving me a lift from Thorpe to the Harvester and Ian for helping directions with my taxi home.

I look forward til MOS

Your too kind EC,

Was lovely seeing a lot of new faces today and surprised how well we got on! (Well.. Not really surprised.. pleased more like)

Glad to see that I was accepted like I had been on many trips with you before and most of all thanks to Peaj and Marc for inviting me and stretchy (as well as the other nerds) along.

Thank you to Thorpe too for giving everyone this opportunity!

Had a great day with a great crowd and a decent ride count considering it wasn't quiet. Good to meet a few new faces and see a real spread of ages.

Thanks as always to Paej and the team for arranging and THORPE PARK for hosting, loved getting into the ride areas for a ramble and a pleasing six straight runs on Inferno. Just thankful that the 'too intense' eighth carriage wasn't in use - not sure I could have handled that! :wacko:

Well What can I say a fantastic Crowd and seeing some brand new faces was great and the ride count was very impressive despite Colossus running on 1 train in the morning :glare: but yes the ride count was brilliant and the ERT on Inferno was brilliant :D I think 6 runs is just enough any more I think I may have been a bit ill :bad: . Huge thank you to every one for attending,and the attempted rollback on Stealth which sort of failed :P A huge thank you to Peaj for organizing and making this meet incredible again a huge thank you to all who turned out. A huge Thank you to Thorpe Park for giving us this brilliant opportunity. :yahoo:

I had a brilliant day and apologise for not being my usual over hyperactive self. I loved nattering to people and felt like I spent the whole day talking to new people. I am sure that I have made a lot of new friends, even though I do feel that I accidentally failed in talking to a lot of people that I already new.

It is also a shame that most of the meet missed me terrifying the poor girl working in the hot dog stall who nearly had a heart attack.

The track walk was awesome. I have never done something like that before and you don't believe how much I enjoyed it. It's weird how just something as simple as standing beneath the track or walking through the tunnel can be so cool. Thorpe did a wonderful job sorting this out for us and I cant thank them enough for it, and even though it was tipping it down as we left the park, I was on an uber high.

Once again, Thanks so much for inviting us, it was excellent.

My second (official ;)) meet down and I really enjoyed it, it was great to meet some new people and also to see some old faces. The group of us by the end of the day was phenomenal, I always try to at least talk to everyone at some point so hopefully I did - it proved difficult as there was so many of you! You're all a really nice bunch of people and I really enjoyed talking with you all. Last but not least, a massive thank you to Peaj and Marc for sorting the whole thing out and obviously Thorpe Park and all the staff (not only the ride team and those who sorted out the ERT, although we do owe you a few beers...) who made the day amazing and rewarding.

I hope you all got home safely and I look forward to seeing all of you in the not-to-far-distant future :)