Angry Bird's Ministry of Sound Thorpe Park Meet 5th July 2014

AJ

Today was pretty great, thanks guys, I honestly can't believe it's only my second official meet! I feel as though I've been a part of TPM for ages! Today was fun though, and it was nice to get to know/spend time with some new people. See you guys at Summer Nights, hopefully :D

I hope all of the *whispers* over 18s are having fun at MoS right now and that those who went to the cinema enjoyed their film... even if they haven't seen the first one yet :P 

And Peaj, the rock has joined the Chessie rock on my wall- best goodbye gesture EVER.

It was great! Like Paige said I feel like I've known most of you who attended for a number of years, not months. There's just something so family like when people the same age as you can just chill out and be 'nerdy' and stuff whilst having a good laugh doing something we all love.

Got to admit, the After 'party' for the younger people was very quiet, but brilliant! How to train your dragon 2 is a must watch! J.S217 cried in it! :OOO

Thanks again for the meet Peaj, I can't believe I won't be able to see you guys for a whole 2 months. I might break down into depression... 

Alas... MURICA, HERE I COME!

Brilliant meet :D great day at the park and even though we couldn't do MoS a few of us enjoyed the fantastically amazingly awesome How To Train Your Dragon 2! Still not sure how it can take the people in Bar360 40 minutes to put a piece of chocolate cake on a plate and then a scoop of ice cream (it wasn't even busy) but that's the theme park magic for you :P Hope you over 18s enjoyed MoS, because next year you'll have me to put up with  :diablo:

Another fantastic meet, really enjoyed seeing everyone again, going on all the rides, MOS club and coaster night rides, which at least on the club aspect was an improvement from last years (didn't hear firework played once).

I hope it's not too long before I make another meet (as I can't do summer nights and aren't sure about Blackpool ATM).

Glad everyone seemed to have a good time. Wish I could have come. I did attempt to arrange something last minute but I didn't have the full money for the travel and MOS: of which I was really looking forward to.

^Hope you can make the Blackpool one Matt C! I am trying to go to that and would be cool to see you again. B)

Very fun meet! Good to see you all again & meet some new members too, sorry I didn't stay for the after events but I drove down for the first time and didn't wanna get back too late after an early start too. I must say our attempt at doing the Macarena on Slammer needs to be improved for next time ;) I didn't even know it was happening until we got to the top. Lol!

Roll on Summer Nights (& Blackpool!!) & thanks Peaj for running the day well. Look forward to seeing the report. :D